19

—•—•—•—•—manga spoilers for karasuno vs nekoma —•—•—•—•—

y/n POV

It was the third day of nationals and Nekoma was versing Karasuno. I stood in Nekoma's cheer section and was ready to cheer them on. I watched as they were introduced, they are all so cute. The match started and I watched intently as points were scored.

I wasn't sure who was going to win this match, I know Nekoma is a very talented team, but Karasuno was able to defeat Inarizaki, which was one of the teams that was people guessed would win.

The match ended, and I watched Kuroo as he lined up with the rest of his team. I knew he was keeping a tough face for the rest of his team, but I could tell how he truly felt. My heart broke for him, but I am happy he was able to accomplish his coaches dream of versing Karasuno.

I watched the team exit the main court and debated whether I should visit them. I decided not to since they probably wanted time to themselves. I said bye to Alisa and Akane and left the building.

I'll probably text him when I get to the store so he knows I was watching. I didn't want him to think I didn't watch.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Welcome to l/n's convenience," I say with a smile.

I see a familiar bed head walk into the store. He wordlessly walked over to me and picked me up.

"Kuroo, what are you doing?" I say flustered.

He puts me down on the counter and hugs me resting his head in my neck and shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to hug you and rest my head on your shoulder," he says tiredly.

"Oh okay," I say hugging him back, "I watched your match. You did a really good job."

"Thank you," he says quietly not letting me go.

"It's not your fault you lost," I say stroking his hair, it's surprisingly soft, "So you better not be blaming yourself."

"I'm not," he replies, "but I am still sad I can't play for longer."

"It's okay. You fulfilled your coaches dream, your leadership did that. You were an amazing captain. I could tell how everyone looked up to you."

I feel small water droplets drop onto my shoulder and feel the arms around me tighten.

"Please let me hold you for longer," he asks still holding on to me.

"Of course Tetsurō-kun."