THREE - GAME NIGHT

KEIKO AND KENMA STREAMED ON TWITCH WHILE PLAYING MINE-
craft, people randomly donating bits and subs along with some money.

she took a sip from her monster, adjusting her headset.  "ko, if you don't stop trying to burn my house down i'm going to shave your fucking head."

he chuckled, hitting her with a sword.  "crybaby."

"oh shut it!" she switched quickly to her diamond sword, hitting him continuously until he died. 

"what the fuck keiko!" his cheeks and ears turned red in anger as she laughed.  he respawned, running back quickly to retrieve his lost items.  "fuck you."

"yeah love you too." she smiled genuinely, looking down for a moment at her phone.  a sound filled her headphones, notifying her of a donation.  she looked up smiling.  "thank you k tetsuro for the ¥10!"

her brain stopped for a moment, smile dropping.  kenma laughed loudly at her realization, his hand covering his mouth.  "wait?  how did he find my stream?"

"i told him we were streaming tonight." kenma sat back, putting his hands behind his head.  she frowned, cheeks hearing to a bright pink.

"kenma i look gross."

"why do you wanna look good?" his eyebrow raised as a small smirk played on his lips.

her face grew pinker.  "shut your ass up-" her computer dinged again, another donation coming through.  "thanks for 10 more yen, tetsuro." her eyes skimmed over the donation note, reading it out loud.  "didn't think i'd find your stream?  remember what i told you earlier about tomorrow."

she couldn't help but smile.  she looked down, trying to hide her emotions.  kenma teased her as she ignored him, checking her phone to see it ringing.  "shit, omi's calling.  salutations, brother, what seems to be the issue?"

"don't speak like that you idiot." his face filled up the screen, the same smug look on his face.  "mom said it's time for dinner so end your stupid stream and come eat."

"not hungry." she put the phone down, looking back up and continuing to play minecraft.

"well i don't care come eat."

"i don't want to now leave me be." she whined, throwing her head back.

"you're so annoying." he rolled his eyes, laying back on his bed.  "oh, bokuto called the house phone earlier looking for y-"

"PSHSHSHSHHHH." she panicked, pulling her headphones down.  "they can hear you idiot."

"oh." he itched his head, not caring and talking louder.  "bokuto called earlier to let you know he's coming over to check on you!"

keiko groaned and hung up on sakusa, pulling her headphones back up.  "gross."

"bokuto?" kenma tilted his head to the right a bit.  keiko sighed and nodded, fixing her house.  her eyes flickered to the chat, reading through some comments.  she laughed loudly.

"someone says, 'bokuto and tetsuro??  we have a love triangle ladies and gents.'  another says, 'why is your teacher on your stream?'  well, he's ko's friend.  he's my chemistry teacher though.  he's kinda hot to be honest-"

"shut up about these stupid guys." sakusa barged in making her scream. 

"sakusa get out!" she pulled her headphones down, throwing a plush at him.  he sat on her bed warily, making a grossed out face.

"no, we need to talk." her heart dropped a bit as she looked at the screen, signing off and ending the stream.  she spun her chair to him and crossed her legs.

"what's your business with tetsuro?"

"he's my professor." he nodded slowly, looking away. 

"just asking."