SIX - DAY DREAMIN'

SHIVERS RAN UP HER SPINE, THE WAY HIS FINGERS FELT AGAINST
her skin was pure ecstasy. keiko let her eyes close and tilted her head back. his lip hungrily ran up and down her bare neck and torso.

soft moans filled the air as her hands found their way to his bulge, trying to please him as he did her. he mumbled curses as she fumbled with his dick.  "keiko.."

"hm?" her eyebrows furrowed as his warm breath fanned over her neck.  he said her name again, making her eyes open.  "yes..?"

"hello?  earth to keiko, come in keiko." keiko looked up quickly as her hand fell onto the table, drool dripping down her chin.  "wow.  second time you've zoned out, sakusa. do i need to call home or something? maybe give you detention?"

she reddened quickly and wiped her face, letting her head lower and stare at her paper. he stood in front of her, arms crossed. "well? what's the answer?"

"to..?"

"number 6."

"oh, um.." she examined it quickly, eyes widening. "i.. i don't know-"

"so, what you're saying is you weren't listening to a word i was saying?" she nodded slowly, lowering her head even more. "tch. i expected more from you, keiko." his eyes examined her as she shakily looked up at him. he gave a sleezy smirk, taking her worksheet from her.

"sorry, but this will have to be a zero since you weren't paying attention. and, come see me after class. kenma! answer to number 6."

"javascript." he sighed and held his head up, kuroo nodding. he went on asking students questions about the worksheet, keiko just listening.

the bell rang, letting her let out a sigh of relief and stand, collecting her stuff. everyone filed out of the class, keiko going to leave.

"sakusa, come here."

"i'm not staying behind, i have stuff to do and i don't feel like talking to you kuroo-"

"professor kuroo, miss. i'm your teacher, i'd like if you could listen to me. you already got a zero on an important worksheet." she frowned, bottom lip quivering. she stomped over to him and crossed her arms. "someone's upset."

"can you please hurry?" he raised an eyebrow and put his pen down.

"sit." he pointed to his lap, pushing his chair out a bit. she hesitantly sat, body stiffening. "what's up with you?"

"i'm having a bad day okay?! i spilt all my coffee this morning, i was late to class, you gave me a zero, bokuto just won't leave me alone, everything is just-"

"hey hey, it's okay." his hand rubbed her shoulder comfortingly, eyebrows creasing.  "take a breath, okay?"

keiko took a deep breath as hot tears fell down her face, letting it go. kuroo pulled her closer and laid her head against his chest, kissing her head. she stared at the wall for a moment.

"listen, keiko. i get today's been hard but, you can't let it get to you. i understand what happened with bokuto, honey, just.. i.." he held her closer and laid his head on top of hers. "i've had my share of heart breaks and they suck, so so bad. if you're willing to try, i think maybe you should focus more on the stuff you love to do.  when i was upset i'd go to kenma's house and force him to play volleyball with me, by the time we were done playing, whatever had me upset would be off my mind.  stream, study, bake, whatever will make you happier.  also," his hand left her shoulder, scooting his chair into his desk and grabbing her paper.  "here.  finish this tonight, i'll give you full credit if it's correct."

she took the paper warily and looked at it, frowning even more.  she looked at him with more tears falling.  he frowned.  "did i say something wrong, i-"

"why are you so nice to me?" keiko pulled her sleeves over her eyes, covering her face.  he smiled softly and rubbed her back.

"i like you, sakusa.  i know what you're going through and i just want to help.  you're a beautiful girl, i don't want to see you sad." she looked back up at him with a soft smile, wiping her tears.

"i um.. i'm sorry i'm a bitch sometimes.  i don't want to get hurt again, so i try to just avoid relationships..  i deprive myself so i don't get hurt."

"deprive?" he raised an eyebrow, confused at her choice of wording.

her cheeks grew red, heat rising up her neck.  "uh, yeah, deprive.  if i haven't been with someone in awhile, that means i've been depriving myself of, yeah.." she cleared her throat, looking down embarrassed.  "sex." she spoke quickly.

tetsuro chuckled and patted her head.  "if you wanted me to blow your back out you should've just said so."

"kuroo!" she smacked his chest as he laughed.  she smiled and grabbed his tie, examining it.  "hm.  can i pick your outfit out for tomorrow?"

"that would involve you coming to my house." he smirked with his teeth showing, keiko laughing at his pervertedness.

"well, then why don't we go on a date?  something to make me happier, like you said." he raised his eyebrows and blushed, looking away.

"you said you don't try anymore so i thought you just didn't want to go out in general so i-"

"tetsuro, calm down.  i'm serious, let's just go out for dinner and then i can go to your place to pick out your clothes." he nodded slowly, looking back at her shyly.  "for someone who just said they'd blow my back out, you're pretty shy."

he blushed more and placed his hands on her ass, pulling her closer to him.  he squeezed tightly making her jump and gasp.  "k-kuroo!"

"who's shy now, hm?" he leaned closer to her, eyes flickering from her lips to her eyes.  she leaned in also, eyes closing.

"keiko!" a voice echoed from the door, both of them jumping.  she looked back with a red face, getting off of his lap quickly and scrambling to her bag.  kuroo frowned and looked at the door, grimacing at kiyoomi who was giving the professor a death stare. 

"sorry, tetsuro, i gotta go.  pick me up at 7!" she ran up to the door, kuroo just watching her.  her older brother pulled her quickly, slamming the door shut. 

"pick you up at 7.  let's see if your brother let's you leave.." kuroo mumbled under his breath, sighing and laying his head down on his desk.