FOUR - AWKWARD ENCOUNTER

KEIKO WALKED INTO HER CHEMISTRY CLASS THE NEXT DAY
with a black dress on. she sat in her seat and rested her chin on the palm of her right hand.

kuroo had his eyes on her the moment she stepped in. a mischievous smirk caught onto his lips knowing she wore the dress for him, like he had asked the day before.

as the lesson went on, he'd shoot her little side glances and a smile here and there. his eyes always found their way to her cleavage, glad he was sitting.

an hour went by and the bell rang, everyone getting up and packing their stuff. she looked at him, letting her mask hang from her ear. she had a tinted lip gloss on that really made her lips pop.

he eyed her more and more. the way she bent over a bit to pick her books up, the way her dress rode up as she did so.. it made him yearn more and more for her.

he made his way in front of her, both his hands on the table in front of her. she looked, smiling.

"good afternoon sir."

"i.." he cleared his throat, loosening his tie as his cheeks reddened. "good afternoon, keiko. you look lovely. wonder why you wore a dress today."

she snickered and looked away, tucking her hair behind her ear.  he chuckled and examined her closely, bottom lip catching between his teeth. 

"you didn't have to donate to me yesterday on my stream." keiko's eyes met with kuroo's, an immediate pink tint covering her face.  he shook his head and lifted her chin with his finger.

"i did it on my own free will.  use it for whatever you'd like, i'm just trying to fund your streaming career that's all." she smiled at him continuing to blush.  he returned the gesture, eyes flickering down to her lips. 

tetsuro placed a small peck on the side of her mouth, pulling away and taking a small step back.  "hurry off to class now before i have to write you up." his cheeks turned red, heat finding its way to his face.

she laughed quietly grabbing her bag.  "i'm sure you'd like that, hm?  detention alone with me?"

"oh hush.  detention alone with you and i'd have to carry you home." he walked to his desk and sat down, placing his hands behind his head.  keiko's lips parted a bit in shock, flustered.

"getting courageous now are we?"

"i'm just telling you the truth sweetheart."

"what if i wanted you to put me on this table," she put her bag down, sitting on the table she normally was seated at.  "and let you do what you wanted to me?  i've seen you eyeing me the entire class.  i saw the smirks, that glint in your eyes when you'd get a peak at my boobs."

his face went completely red at her words.  he was embarrassed to say the least.  "i-i'm sorry i got ahead of myself-"

"was i complaining?" she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"you really should head to class now-"

"answer my question."

"don't cut me off." that same glint in his eyes that she had seen the entire class returned.  she stood and grabbed her bag, smiling at him.

"i should get goin-"

"no no." kuroo stood, walking over to her swiftly.  "you got your chance to speak, now let me answer your question." his hands found their way to her hips, lifting her quickly onto the table. 

"to answer my beloved student's question quickly and easily," he hiked her dress up a bit, cupping her heat with his large hand.  "now we haven't known each other long so i don't know how comfortable you are with me.." his thumb rubbed over her clothed clit, smirking as always.  "but you seem so comfortable that i can feel that little heartbeat of yours down there."

"k-kuroo.."

"i told you to call me professor tetsuro, didn't i?"

"y-yes, sir.." she frowned and looked up at him with big eyes as always, a needy expression on her face.

"now get to class." he pulled his hand away and turned his back, going back to his desk. she got down from the desk and pulled her dress down, grabbing her bag and walking to the door.

she turned quickly out of the classroom, bumping into someone who was about to enter the room.

she fell onto her butt, huffing. she looked up, bumping into the one person she didn't want to, bokuto koutarou. his eyes shined at the sight of her in a dress, helping her up.

"sorry keiko." he patted her back lightly handing her her bag.

"it's fine, i wasn't paying attention." she took her bag and looked at him, awkwardly.  "i'll be going now-"

"wait-!"

"hello, sakusa." akaashi greeted her politely, bowing his head slightly.  she nodded her head a bit, looking to the other 3 who had dragged behind.  iwaizumi, hinata, and of course because she was just so lucky, her older brother.

"what're you doing coming out of his class so late?  get to class!" he smacked her on the head, making her grit her teeth in annoyance.  she rubbed her head and gave him a death glare, her face heating up.  "move it!"

"fuck off kiyoomi."