ELEVEN - PERFECTION

KEIKO AND KUROO LAUGHED AS THEY SAT ON HIS BED TOGETHER, both already finished their dinner. he smiled brightly at her smile, cheeks heating up.

"go on, pick out that outfit for me doll." she looked over quickly, cheeks also growing red. she smiled shyly, standing and walking to his closet.

'doll?? wow, what a nickname for someone like me.' she looked through everything, examining his clothes. she picked up a light yellow button up, examining it. she nodded her head, mumbling quietly to herself.

she quickly grabbed a pair of olive colored slacks, closing his closet and walking over. he looked carefully, eyebrow raised.

she put them on his bed, smiling softly as crossing her arms. he looked more, nodding. "looks good to me." he gave her a smile, eyes half-lidded.

she blushed, sitting on his lap. he adjusted her a bit, arms snaking around her waist.  her black dress hiked up some as she examined his features.

he pressed his lips against hers, not being able to hold back much longer.  he gripped her skin as their lips intertwined and parted, coming back together once getting the air they needed.

they made out for awhile, keiko pulling away.  she looked at him hazily, lipstick smudged onto him.  he chuckled, a light blush dusted over his face.

"hmm, doll.." he spoke quietly, smirking.  "what're your intentions tonight, hm?  making your way into my bed?  maybe just cuddling?  anything'll do with me.."

she giggled quietly, looking to his neck.  she unbuttoned his shirt a good amount, hands rubbing his chest.  her lips connected with his skin, biting and sucking everywhere to leave love bites.

he whimpered quietly, eyes widening.  she pulled away quickly, looking at him.  he turned completely red, averting eye contact.  she chuckled, smirking.

she pushed him back on the bed roughly, towering over him.  he let out a shaky breath, taking in the sight in front of him. she leaned back down, sucking more on his skin.  he moaned as she went further and further, his pants growing tighter.

"keiko.." he whispered softly, grabbing her hand. she looked up, a sweet smile on her face. "i.. i know i may seem like a dick or a sex addict but um.. i don't want our first time to be rough or too much. can we just, make love? and enjoy it?"

she stared at him with heart eyes, smiling even more. she nodded, fixing herself and sitting down. he sat back up, quickly laying her down and hovering over her.

he left gentle kisses down her neck, tongue flicking here and there. he began slipping her dress down her body, a ping of consciousness hitting her.

'is this too soon? am i making the wrong moves?' her mind raced as his hand grabbed to her bra clasp, her hand going on his chest.

"wait." keiko spoke breathily, eyes opening. "i think it's too soon, i'm sorry." he looked up at her, a soft smile falling onto his face.

"that's okay, i promise." he helped her pull her dress back up, smoothing her hair down. "i wouldn't ever be mad at you for not wanting to do anything. let's watch a movie and relax, i'll give you one of my shirts and a pair of sweats or something. okay?"

keiko stared at him, slowly nodding. kuroo got off of the bed and headed to his dresser. she stared at his bed, in awe.

'he's actually too good to be true.'

__________

RRRRING, RRRRING, RRRRRING!

"oh my god shut up." kuroo groaned, his left hand smacking to his bedside to snooze his alarm clock, letting it fall back onto the bed.

"..ow." kuroo jolted upwards quickly, his eyes looking towards the other side of his bed. keiko looked at him groggily, somehow managing to give him a soft smile.

"im so sorry, i forgot you were here! i don't have people here often, really, i-i'm so sorry, i-"

"it's okay," she chuckled quietly. "it was cute. you don't like alarms?"

"no, worst thing to have to hear in the morning." he slid down his head board, partly laying down now. she watched as he pushed his hair back and rubbed his eyes, yawning the whole time.

"you're really handsome professor."

"ew, don't call me that while you're in my bed girl."

she laughed, sitting up more. "you do realize you're 6 years older than me right?"

he glanced at her, itching his head. "kinda forgot about that. that's not even bad, have you seen kenma's parents age gap? crazy."

keiko nodded slowly. "uh huh, guess you're right." she looked away, wrapping herself in his blanket more. "why is your alarm set to wake you up so early? it's saturday."

"i like to wake up early and be productive, sorry." he laughed lowly and pulled her closer. "cold?"

"very." she let her body melt into his, realizing he was only in his boxers. her face grew hot, trying to act calm. 'his abs are solid.'

"i could lay like this all day with you keiko." she looked up at tetsuro as he finished speaking, smiling. "i think you're one of the prettiest women ever seen."

"how many other girls have you told that to?" she spoke teasingly, wrapping her arms behind his neck.

"none, i promise you. you're beautiful, my love. i'd love to have you in my bed every night, just to be able to wake up to your beautiful face every morning."

keiko was once again in awe. "you have to be too good to be true."

kuroo laughed as he placed a kiss on her cheek. "i mean, i have my flaws, i can admit that, but so does everyone else. we're only human, you know?"

"believe me, i know." she pushed a dark tuft of hair away from his face. she felt the same way about him too.

keiko realized in that moment, her heart started beating a little faster to the thought of tetsuro kuroo.