NINE - WE'RE OKAY ... I GUESS?

KEIKO STREAMED WITH KENMA, BOTH JUST TALKING.  THEY HAD RAN
a few games of overwatch and she had rage quit.

"so has tetsuro said anything to you?" kenma paused drinking his drink, looking up slowly. he put the cup down, clearing his throat.

"yeah, he has."

"do tell." she sat back with a sarcastic smile.

"i mean he's still upset with you but he does feel bad."

"as he should." she nodded, looking away. she read the chat, seeing all the comments asking about her brother. she groaned. "omi!!"

he came in after a little bit, an aggravated look on his face. she motioned for him to come over, pulling his head down into view with the camera. "he's here you you thirsty people."

he waved a little to the camera, cocking an eyebrow. "sheesh, i'm gonna dedicate a day to you where you just come on stream." he chuckled, bokuto, iwaizumi and hinata barging in.

keiko jumped and turned to the door, groaning. "i told you all to wait in my room." sakusa said annoyed.

"yeah well we don't particularly listen." iwa butted in, keiko turning her chair around and rubbing her forehead.

"can you all go? i'm busy." she muted her mic for a moment, looking back over. bokuto waved to her, smiling. she smiled awkwardly and waved back, turning back around.

all the guys left, keiko turning her mic back on. "who were you waving at?"

"uh, no one." she looked around, cheeks heating up. he made a grossed out look, shaking his head. her phone rang loudly, keiko picking it up and instantly going pale.

"what??" she aimed the screen towards the camera, kuroo's name showing up. kenma squealed, signaling for her to answer. she took her headphones off, putting it on speaker and putting the phone down.

"hello?" she spoke slowly, eyebrow raised.

"oh, hey. surprised you answered."

"i was feeling generous." she smiled, looking up at kenma as he listened. "what's up?"

"can we talk? like in person? i feel like we owe it to each other." he nervously played with his tie on the other end. she looked around, trying to think.

"damn, i don't really like talking stuff out." she looked at kenma, winking. "how about like, make-up sex?"

kenma started dying laughing, wheezing. kuroo froze, looking at the phone slowly. "what? you wanna sleep with me?"

"why not, i mean you're good looking and stuff."

"i mean, sure, i'll blow your back out." her face instantly turned red, kenma laughing harder. he fell out of his chair, still laughing.

"kuroo i'm on stream!"

"you're on stream??"

"kenma just fell out of his chair." she laughed, pinching the bridge of her nose. kuroo cackled, making both kenma and keiko laugh harder.

"hi kenma." kuroo spoke loudly, smiling. kenma raised an arm, waving it up at the camera.

"ok, i have to go, talk to you soon."

"what about our back breaking dat-"

"bye!"

_________

keiko walked downstairs after ending her stream, pushing her hair back. the guys looked over as she went in the fridge, staring into the cold box.

she grabbed a bottle of juice and closed the fridge, looking over at the sofa. she spotted red hair, noticing it was really short. her eyebrow raised, walking over and in front of the tv.

her eyes widened, jaw dropping. "your hair!! what did you do to your hair?!" she quickly walked over kneeling next to him on the couch and rubbing her hands over his buzz cut.

"relaxxx." tendou smiled, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto his lap. "you'll get wrinkles if you show so much expression." she looked at him, now with a frown.

"yeah, well, i don't think i've ever seen you without some goofy ass look on your face and you have no wrinkles in sight." he opened his mouth to oblige to her words, realizing she was actually right.

"touché my friend, touché." she laid back, head falling onto iwa's lap, legs going on her brother.

"how's oikawa? is he liking argentina?" she looked up at him, rolling the 'r' in argentina. he shrugged, looking away.

"he's fine, we don't talk." keiko frowned, looking away.

"..kiyo, is mom and dad home?" he shook his head, keeping his eyes on the game. "where'd they go?"

"dunno." he replied dryly, not giving her an ounce of attention. she frowned, sitting up back on satori's lap.

"ssso, why'd you cut your gorgeous hair?" he looked at her with a relaxed face. she blushed at the intent stare.

"i just wanted something new. it'll grow back, then you can play with it like before." he smiled at her, long fingers pinching her cheeks. she blushed more as she smiled, eyes closing.

"tendou, i don't get how you manage to make her smile. she never smiles." ushijima spoke quietly, looking over. tendou's eyebrow raised, an eye squinting.

"now why don't you smile?" he looked back to her. she shrugged and looked away. "yer tellin' me a cutie like you doesn't smile? i'm gonna have to sue."

keiko laughed loudly, smiling once more. he smiled, an arm wrapping around her side as he hugged her. she hugged back, somehow roughing his hair up and standing.

"i'll be upstairs folks." no one replied besides tendou, him giving her a cheeky smile. she went upstairs, hearing tendou say something to sakusa.

"say omi-kun, your sister's pretty hot." sakusa paused the game, looking over at him.

"watch it buddy." keiko giggled quietly, going back into her own room.