TWELVE - GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO!

MONDAY MORNING ROLLED AROUND ONCE AGAIN. IT WAS A fresh start to a new week.

normally, keiko didn't like monday's.  monday's were her least favorite thing in the entire universe.  but today..

today was different.

today felt good.  she rolled out of bed smiling.  she cleaned her room before class started, and even made herself breakfast.

she walked alone today, as her older brother was away attending business for volleyball.  typical of him.  it was a little chilly, keiko wrapping her arms around herself to try and create warmth.

a car pulled close behind her as she trudged down the sidewalk, rolling slowly as she went.  she soon realized this and glanced behind herself.  the car pulled next to her now so that she was leveled with the window.

slowly, the tinted window of a somewhat familiar car to keiko rolled down, revealing that smirk she knew too well.

tetsuro.

her heart began pounding, a fond smile showing through her lips.

"hop in hot stuff." without hesitation, keiko quickly rushed to the passenger door and hopped in, feeling the warmth instantly hit her.

"it's so fucking cold today i think my ass cheeks are going to fall right off." a loud laugh escaped both of their lips, his hand falling onto her thigh.

"my little passenger princess.. i really missed you yesterday."

"you just saw me saturday?"

"it was one day too long without you, my dear." he squeezed her thigh as sarcasm oozed from his words.  she chuckled and shook her head.

"missed you too i guess." he let out a sharp gasp at her words.

"you guess?!  that's it??  wow, i see how it is.  i'll remember that next time i see you speed walking down the street as you're going into hypothermia."

"oh you know i'm kidding!" keiko slapped his chest lightly as he smirked.  she rolled her eyes, glancing up and down. "cute outfit, who picked it?"

"oh i dunno, just some weirdo."

"touché." she squinted at him, slowly looking away.

kuroo glanced at the time. there's time to spare before class. he looked over at her, smirking that famous one he always gave her. he pulled into an empty parking lot, putting the car in park.

keiko slowly turned to tetsuro, eyeing him. "what're you doing, we have places to be."

"just shut up would you?" he took his seatbelt off and his suit jacket. "get in the back seat. no questions."

"b-but-"

"just do it sakusa." she huffed, climbing in the backseat, kuroo following as she situated herself.

"what do you w-" his lips attached to hers quickly, taking keiko by surprise. she followed his lead, letting his tongue slip into her mouth. 'what's up with him?'

he was quick to grab the waistband of her pants and yank them down.

"wait!" he looked up at her, smirking widely.

"let me touch you baby, let me make you feel good." her face instantly grew red and hot, gulping. "you won't need to take any more clothes off, and i promise, you won't regret it."

she stared at him, letting her body fall back onto the seats after awhile. he nodded with a chuckle, letting his tongue glide over her clothed pussy.

'ooohhh shit.' keiko bit her lip harshly at the feeling, letting him do what he said he would.

kuroo quickly slid her panties to the side, taking in the sight. "god you have such a pretty pussy.." his tongue slid back over it, this time with more intent. she let out a gasp, tugging on his long, dark tufts of hair.

he flicked his tongue up and down slowly as she let out quiet moans, soon finding himself sucking on her clit as he inserted his middle finger. "please tell me you love the way i make you feel darling.."

"i-i do, it's so.." she shoved his face into her heat, throwing her head back. "it's what i've been missing."

her back arched as he gripped her hips, trying to handle the fact that she was suffocating him. he didn't mind to die this way, at least he'd die happy. he managed to pull away for a breath of air, quickly going back down on the girl.

no one had ever made her feel like this just from head. she had been in this same position multiple times, but no one had ever done it like he was.

he quickly ate her to her climax, listening to the way he wound her up. he slipped another finger in as she began moaning louder than before, feeling her tighten around him.

"oh kuroo baby.." she breathed out. "please, don't stop!!!" he knew she was cumming and he wanted to satisfy her all the way.

he kept the same exact pace and position, making sure not to ruin it. she shoved his face deeply into her core, squeezing the sides of his head with her thighs.

"oh, FUCK!" the knot in her stomach finally untied, letting her melt all over his tongue into pure ecstasy.

he helped her ride her high out, pulling his fingers out slowly once she was finished. he looked up at her through his eyelashes, licking them clean and smiling.

"that was the best breakfast i've ever had."