TEN - FIRST DATE

KEIKO TIP-TOED DOWNSTAIRS AT 4 AM, EYES BARELY OPEN.  SHE SNUCK
to the front door as quiet as possible.

"where do you think you're going, hmmm?" tendou spoke quietly, sitting up from the couch. keiko jumped and turned quickly with a racing heart.

"you scared the shit out of me." her hand held her chest as she laughed softly, sitting next to him.  he chuckled and turned the lamp on.  "i was just gonna go for a run, i have class in a few hours and i can't sleep."

tendou nodded, looking around.  "sakusa's mad at me, so is bokuto." keiko raised an eyebrow, looking.

"why is that?"

"i called you hot.  i mean i get why omi's mad but bokuto?  i dunno."

"oh, that's weird." she looked away, leaning back on the couch. 

"hmm, whatever it is, he needs to get over it." she nodded, looking at him.

"do you have a girlfriend, tendou?" he shook his head, smiling.

"i don't! i am looking, though. do you have anyone?"

she shook her head, looking away.  "i like someone, but, i'm afraid to get into another relationship." satori frowned and put his hand on her thigh comfortingly. a warmness went up her leg as his hand rested.

"well, maybe you could just try a little friends with benefits thing? maybe tease em' a bit? that could work." she looked at him with a raised eyebrow, a lousy smile plastered across her lips.

"do i look like the teasing type to you?"

he looked her up and down, a smirk replacing his smile. "i dunno, keiko, maybe you could show me?"

"oh stop it." she laughed, eyes closing.

hours later, keiko was in class.  she was exhausted to say the least.

keiko's head laid on her table, sleeping quietly.  she was exhausted to say the least.  kuroo looked at her continuously he taught, growing more and more irritated.

the school bell rang after awhile, the day officially being over.  he watched as everyone left, keiko still asleep with her head on the desk.

he walked over, tapping lightly.  her head lifted quickly, startled.  he smiled as he stared down at her, hands on the table.

"stop falling asleep in my class." he scolded her lightly, shaking his head.  she nodded, sitting straight and wiped her drool. she looked around, nobody being there.  "it's 3 o' clock, go home."

she stood slowly, draping her bag over her shoulder.  "do you um, do you want to go on that date tonight..?"

he looked up quickly, raising an eyebrow.  "why?  so you can just call it off and get my hopes up for nothing?"

"i have nothing to do today meaning i have no reason to sleep.  i promise you, tetsuro.  be there by 7, i'll be waiting for you."

_________

keiko sat at her desk on a discord call with kenma.  they both had their camera's on, keiko doing her makeup.  kenma watched as she stuck her tongue out, concentrating on her eyeliner. 

"you look really good, keiko." he looked at her, eyes glimmering.  she finished her eyeliner, looking over at him while blinking.

"thanks." she smiled big, blinking rapidly.  "ok, that should be it.  now to text kuroo and tell him i'm all goo-"

"KEIKO IT'S 7:20." she looked quick, eyes widening. 

"I GOTTA GO." she hung up quickly, spraying on perfume and grabbing her shoes.  she ran down the stairs, trying to put her shoes on.  she fell down the last step, stammering as she ran to the door.  "i'll be back!"

she ran outside, seeing his car there.  she got the last shoe on, running to the car and opening the door.

breathing heavy, she looked over at him, seeing his face light up.  "i'm sorry i got carried away doing my makeup and didn't realize the time-"

"no no it's ok, i'm just glad you actually came out." he smiled, patting her back.  "you look amazing."

she looked at him, about to thank him but noticing his outfit.  she stared, kuroo raising an eyebrow.  "is something wrong?"

"how about we skip dinner and go straight to your place." she smiled nervously, face heating up.  he looked, squinting.

"your lucky i was just gonna order out." he drove away from her house, humming.

"god you look hot." she blurted, still eyeing him.  he chuckled, looking over at her.

"how dirty minded can you be, sakusa?" she blushed, smiling.  "first you want me to blow your back out,  now you can't get your eyes off of me.  what's next?"

"making my way into your bed." she chuckled, looking off to the side.  his eyes widened.

"wait you actually plan on sleeping with me??"

"well, yeah.  you left me hanging the other day, i'm ready for payback."

"oh it's on sakusa."