Chapter 20: Jasper's Story

So far, everything in life had been going great for Omariis Ankaa Estrange. She was teaching at Hogwarts and at the same time, was on vacation with her friends, family even. In fact, she was on her way to the Great Hall for breakfast, excited to hear about the adventures of the Cullens. She chuckled as she guessed what kind of mischief the boys got into, and what kind of weird things the girls did. She went through the doors and found each of the Cullens at their respective tables, chatting away with the students. She listened in on what Emmett was saying to the rowdy bunch at Gryffindor table: "And the big spider thing, he was Carlisle's friend all along!" Omariis was slightly shocked to hear that they had managed to run into the Acromantula family, and that they made friends with them no less. She listened to Alice next, who was bouncing with joy, showing the table something in her hands.

"-and we found them in a pretty meadow somewhere in the woods! Isn't she just adorable?!" she practically shouted to the Hufflepuff table. Omariis decided to head there first. As she got closer, she noticed a small puff of pink in Alice's hands, resembling one thing, and one thing only, that made Omariis run towards Alice with a look of intense concentration on her face. "Alice! Is that....a Pygmy Puff?" Omariis asked. Alice nodded her head. "That's what the tag said when we found the group of them in the woods. I named mine Mary. I don't know why, but I just love the name Mary." Omariis pet Mary for a bit before moving to Rosalie.

Rosalie was letting her Pygmy Puff roam the Slytherin table, searching for food. It was orange, with a bit less fluff than Alice's. "What did you name yours?" Omariis asked Rosalie. Rosalie turned to Omariis. "I named him Johnathan, I love the name Johnathan." she said giddily. "Great!" After that, Omariis sat down, waiting to talk with Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, and Edward until later. Right now, classes had to start.

Omariis and Jasper walked, hand in hand to the classroom in which they were teaching in. Jasper was sneakily poking at Omariis, and pulling back to quickly for her to have any evidence against him. She was irritated, but in the way she would be with a close sibling, or lover. Omariis took a second to remember when Harry would shamelessly tug at her hair until she would chase him down and hex him while laughing their bottoms off. Surprisingly, the thought only brought on happy reminiscence, not as much sadness. Jasper felt those feelings, and side hugged her as they walked to the classroom.

Omariis and Jasper entered the classroom and readied for their lesson while holding pleasant conversation. The students began to file in as class was getting closer and closer to starting. They were all chatting with each other as well, enjoying their time before class started. Today, the first class was Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, which was an okay sign. Soon enough, class was set to begin.

"Hello class! As you know, this is a new class that we are trying. It will disappear after the two weeks that we will be here, but there is a possibility that it will be back. It is likewise with the other new subjects as well.", Omariis Ankaa Estrange addressed her class. Jasper took over her speech. "Alright, today we will be learning about my past, and the Southern Vampire Wars, which you as Third years most likely went over briefly if I am correct?" Omariis nodded. He continued, "So, the setting for today will be of story-telling, and adventure. I will now begin."

Omariis waved her wand and the classroom became dark, then formed into an old field, which looked fresh and new. A man, no, a teenage boy, around eighteen came riding on a horse through the field. He walked up to a woman after dismounting. She cried and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "Mama, I will make you proud. I am the youngest general after all, I gotta impress." he said jokingly, but with love and sadness in his voice. The boy was fully prepared and ready to go to war against the North, whom they were fighting against. America was a big place, it was bound to get feuded. "I know Jasper, but I will miss you dearly! And what if you die?!" the woman exclaimed. Jasper calmed her down. "Then I'll die having done my part." the boy said. 

The boy had dirty blonde hair, which was at his shoulders, gorgeous and thick. He had tanned skin and a deep Western accent. He was decently tall and had a handsome build. He was the heart-throb for the ladies that were in his area, and the news of him being a general had spread far. He ignored them though, opting to focus only on his well-being and those of whom he was protecting, which included his family. Jasper Whitlock was his name, and he loved his family ever so much, but he knew that he needed to serve. So, he pulled a brave streak and went off to serve.

After a while, the war was in full rage, Jasper was riding when he saw a beautiful woman, with two others who seemed to be stranded and alone. Jasper, being the gentleman that he was, stopped and asked, "Ladies! What are ya doing out here all alone?" kindly. They smiled, whispering to each other, leaving Jasper totally oblivious to what their evil plan was. The beautiful woman called Jasper to her, and who was he to refuse? He went, and she pulled him down, making it seem like she was to hug him, but instead, Jasper felt a searing, unbearable pain shooting through his neck and body. She had bitten him. Savage woman.

Jasper woke up in a barn three days later, feeling better than he ever had. The woman who had bitten him came in and apologized, then introduced herself as Maria. Jasper fell in deep love with Maria, and he truly thought that she was the one, his mate. He had never loved anyone like he loved her, and he thought that it was the same on her side. Jasper had gained the ability to sense and feel the emotions of the people around him. It was a great skill, but could be overwhelming. Finally, Maria brought in around one hundred newborn vampires, ordering Jasper to train them to fight. And who was he to refuse his love? He did as told, and gained many scars, plus the feelings of the newborns around him. He made two single friends, who just happened to be mates.

Jasper knew that he would have to, so he let his friends go, and went off to fight a new war, one with newborn and normal vampires. He was a hard rock soldier though, and a hella good general. That was, until he realized that Maria was playing with his heart, and manipulating him to be of use to her. He realized that she never felt the love that he did towards her. He became hurt, and killed Maria in his anger. He left the newborns and went off on his own. After that, he found a cafe some many years later, and was met with another vampire, named Alice.

Alice had showed him that they were destined to be the best of friends. Jasper was a little hesitant to trust her, after Maria, but sensed her truth and decided to follow her. After doing so, Jasper Whitlock met the Cullen clan, and joined them as Jasper Hale, where he lived quite happily with them. 

The classroom lightened, and the scene faded as Omariis waved her wand for a second time. The class looked in awe, some of the girls practically drooling while staring at Jasper lustfully, or with admiration. Omariis chuckled at them and asked, "How was that?" they nodded and gave different variations of 'yes'. They even clapped, Omariis smiled and said, "Now that the story is done, tomorrow we will get into an actual assignment. Good day!" class ended.

With a deep breath, Omariis kissed Jasper on the cheek and sat down at her desk, looking through some papers. "They certainly loved my story," Jasper reflected calmly. Omariis grinned at him. "Yeah, they did. I can't wait to see how our next class will react." He nodded in agreement. Omariis knew that today was going to be a great day.

 Hey my readers! For Jasper's story, I made some of it myself, so don't beat me up in the comments if something wasn't as you know it. Thank you!