Chapter 15: The Monster's Lair

Omariis woke up and saw the cackling form of Bellatrix Lestrange standing in front of her. Omariis' eyes widened as she remembered just what had happened earlier. She stood up quickly, and summoned her wand to her hand. She looked carefully at Bellatrix and held her wand out in defense of whatever she would throw at her. 

"You stupid girl! I've been looking for you since the final battle ended when you went and hid with your sweet little kids. And those wolves are quite cuties as well huh?" Omariis angered. "Where are they?!" she asked impatiently. Bellatrix simply grinned and looked around. Omariis groaned and sent a stunning spell straight at Bellatrix. She deflected it easily and said, "I know all of your strengths and weaknesses now dearie! Hahaha!" Omariis quickly looked around. She heard the whiz of a Cruciartis Curse coming at her, so she ducked while still looking around.

"Nice try Bellabitch." Omariis said with venom. Bellatrix didn't even look the slightest bit angered. Omariis sent a non-verbal stunning spell again, and Bellatrix just barely deflected it. Omariis tried again, "Where are they!?" she said, louder. Bellatrix stayed silent. Omariis was hit with a powerful Cruciartis Curse. She began to writhe and scream on the floor, and she tried to block out the pain. After a few seconds, an image came to her mind. It was of her, Jasper, Teddy, Victorie, the Cullens, the pack, and her Golden Trio. Omariis loved the image and used it to fuel her drive. After a few seconds of screaming, she stopped even moving. 

"WHAT!? HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS CHILD!?" Bellatrix screamed angrily at her. Omariis stood up, no longer feeling the pain. She sent a curse at Bellatrix, and a nasty one at that. Bellatrix sent an equally nasty curse at her. The official duel had begun.

"Reducto!", "Crucio!", "Expulso!", "Avada Kedavra!" Omariis pulled up a chair the shattered instantly at the contact. She held fire in her eyes as she yelled, "Avis! Oppungo!" remembering Hermione, she sent the birds at Bellatrix with a ruthless fury. They began to crate small cuts on her, distracting her, but she kept fighting. "Deprimo!" Omariis said. Bellatrix fell to the ground, but she sent a spell at Omariis that was terrible. "Obscuro!" she yelled.

The vision that Omariis had was gone as she was painfully blindfolded. She used her natural instinct to guide her. Bellatrix was laughing again, but harder now. Omariis tried cancelling the spell, but it held miraculously. Omariis cried out in frustration and anger. "Bombarda Maxima!" she yelled, pointing her wand in the direction of the laughter. The laughter stopped and was replaced with a shriek. 

Omariis finally cancelled the spell and looked around. Bellatrix was nowhere to be found as she looked into the rubble. Omariis ran off, saying, "Point me." to her wand, to lead her to the pups. She heard a shouting, and she finally made it to some dungeons where she saw the boys. "Boys! Oh my! There you are! I found you!" Omariis yelled happily, filled with relief. "Omariis!" they yelled in unison. "Alohamora!" the door to the cell opened flawlessly as the boys piled out to hug her. 

The Cullens and the pack burst through the door with all of the search party, except for Susan, who had come down with a sickness, and the pack. The boys ran happily over to the pack, and Omariis pranced into Rosalie's open arms. After a while, Jasper stole her, and finally, she even hugged Sam, who thanked her for finding everyone. Omariis smiled and said, "Let's go home now." everyone agreed to that.

After talking with everyone, and a very heartfelt reuniting, especially with Victorie and Seth, Omariis felt better. She had finally gotten rid of that stupid monster that was Bellatrix Lestrange. She cried in Jasper and Rosalie's arms for a while though, and let it out. She had a foggy memory of what happened leading up to her confrontation. She remembered being extremely emotional though. She didn't really care about that anymore though. In a few days, she was taking the Cullens into the Wizarding World, for a few days actually. She was slightly worried though. She was a famous, idolized war heroine that had two adopted kids who were also famous now. It was going to be hard, but it would be fun, staying there for a few days.