Chapter 17: Diagon Alley

Omariis Ankaa Estrange woke up to being shaken. Her eyes popped open as she saw the faces of Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, and Emmett gazing around her room as if it was the first time. Omariis sighed until she remembered that they were starting their vacation to the magical world that day. Omariis jumped up with excitement as she grabbed her trunk and shrunk it before putting it into her beaded bag. Finally, she grabbed the also awake kids and went downstairs to say goodbye.

"Bye Charlie! Bye Bella! See you in two weeks!"Said to them with two giant hugs. They nodded and Charlie yelled, "Stay safe!", "I will!" Omariis called back. Then, she went into her room where everyone was waiting and popped them all away to the Cullen household.

Once they popped into the living room, Omariis could see everyone waiting for them with slight confusion on their faces. Omariis just smiled at them. "Omariis, how are we going to get to your world?" Carlisle asked kindly. "Our world, and we are going to floo there!" They looked confused, so Omariis just went right on with building a fire in their fireplace. After, she lit it on fire and they all stepped back in horror. "Why did you light a fire?!" Alice asked frantically. Omariis smiled and said, "Basically, there is this thing called floo powder, and it can take you anywhere by the travel through fireplaces."

Their eyes popped open in surprise, but Carlisle just seemed even more intrigued. "Really? And vampires use this too?" he asked. Omariis nodded her head. "The fire is completely safe for anyone, including vampires." They looked unsure, but Omariis asked, "Does anyone want to go first?" Emmett, ever the fearless, volunteered and went straight over to where Omariis was holding the floo powder.

"So I just take a little bit, throw it into the fire and say, Diagon Alley?" Omariis nodded her head again. "Remember to just step out of the fireplace and wait, I don't want anyone running off." He nodded his head and threw the powder into the fire, turning it green. They 'Ooed', and 'ahhed' When it did so, and Emmett stepped in cautiously and he looked down to see his body still safe and not aflame. He grinned, "Diagon Alley!" he yelled. He disappeared with a roar of the fire and Carlisle stepped up next until they had all gone and Omariis was the last one left. She jumped into the fireplace and said calmly, "Diagon Alley!"

She poofed into the Leaky Cauldron with excitement. Omariis dusted herself off and walked professionally out of the fireplace. Omariis looked around the Leaky Cauldron, which looked uncannily like it always had. She was glad that the repairs were quick and easy. Omariis then realized that the old pub was dead silent, and all eyes were trained on her. "It's Omariis Estrange everyone!" somebody yelled. They all crowded around to get a look at her and ask for autographs; men, women, and children alike. Omariis was patient and signed them all before saying, "While I appreciate this, I do have to be somewhere." They groaned, but let her through. 

"Wow, I didn't know that you were that famous." Emmett said. Alice just grinned, "This means discounts!", "Alice!" came from both Carlisle and Esme. We all laughed at her line of thoughts as she bounced around happily. They took a moment to look around the large magical alley with awe. By then, even Rosalie was bouncing with joy as she looked around. "So, where to first?"

Eventually, they had went to apothecaries, Flourish and Blotts, and Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, which was now owned by his son Johnathan Fortescue, and Madam Malkin's, which took special effort to get Alice and Rosalie out of, and were now on their way to a shop in which Omariis was waiting for. At the end of the road, was the old Weasley's Wizard Wheezes shop, which was now clean and repaired, used for tourist attractions, all of their old products still on the shelves, untouched, just as they used to be like. Omariis and her crew walked into the store, and Jasper grabbed her hand, feeling her overwhelming sadness and joy. 

"This store was made by the famous Weasley Twins, who created this shop with the money they made at school with their joke boxes and the money that Harry gave them from the Triwizard Tournament. They dropped out from their seventh year for their dream. They became the most successful joke product producers in the world." The Cullen's looked at Omariis with sorrow, but with admiration at her strength. Omariis suddenly led them outside and said, "Well, you might want to see where we'll be staying for these two weeks huh?" They nodded, glad to be on a happier topic. "Grab on then!"

They popped to the gates of Hogwarts and were met by a small boy with platinum blonde hair. "Daddy said that you'd be here! Come on!" the boy said, pulling her arm. Omariis and the Cullen's followed the boy to the Headmaster's office. He spoke to the gargoyle statue with elegance. "Hermione Granger." He said to it. The gargoyle began to turn as the group went up the stairs. They knocked politely on the door and a male's voice answered with, "You may enter."

They walked into the Headmaster's office and were greeted kindly. "Omariis! Welcome back!" the voice said. Omariis pulled him into a hug, almost killing him with her strength. "Whoa, whoa, Omariis, you're gonna kill me there!" he wheezed out. She let go sheepishly, and as she did, the door of his quarters flew open and two more children flew out, seemingly twins, both around a year old. They could walk because of their magic of course. One of the twins had black hair, kind of like Victorie's, and the other had dirty blonde hair, with unnatural streaks of black in it as well. They went and hugged their grinning father who engulfed them into a large hug. He laughed as he tickled them, and the happy family turned to the group still waiting patiently. 

"Right. Hermione, Harry, I'm going to show these people around the castle, and their rooms alright?" The smart young ones nodded and went to explore. "Wait, I thought that you only one kid?" The Headmaster just shrugged and said, "They were born in the muggle world, unrecorded." Omariis smiled, and led the Cullen's with her on the tour of the castle.

After a cool, emotional, refreshing tour of the castle, they finally made to their living quarters for the next two weeks. They walked into the large rooms and saw a large, warm living room with a kitchenette. There were five doors, each bedrooms of their own, personalized for each person staying there. Omariis counted the doors and picked out that there was one for Carlisle and Esme, Rosalie and Emmett, Edward, Alice, and there was only one room, with herself and Jasper left. Omariis shook her head in humor. That sneaky headmaster knew about her and Jasper! With a chuckle, they went into their rooms and Alice shrieked when she saw her closet. 

 "What is it Alice?" Carlisle asked. "These-these clothes are hi-hideous!" she moaned. We laughed and I went to the closet and waved my wand, the clothes turned back to their original forms and Alice shrieked for a second time, with joy. Turns out that our Headmaster was quite the prankster it seemed. Omariis put her stuff away and prepared for the feast in their honor, taking extra care to look good. 

By the time that they were getting ready and exploring their living quarters, it was about time for the feast. The Cullen's were nervous, as they wanted to be accepted for once, and Omariis said that there was a surprise for them as well. They began to walk to the feast, Omariis clinging to Jasper the entire way there. They heard their named being called as they walked into the hall. 

When they walked into the hall, everyone cheered and stared and whispered as the group passed. Edward could read the minds of many of the young ones there and he smirked at their thoughts, and their comparison of him to Cedric Diggory. Omariis and the Cullen's just looked around in happiness as they gazed around the hall. They finally made it to the front, where the professors sat, and the Headmaster grabbed the Sorting Hat from it's place on it's stool. He addressed the now silent room. 

"Students of Hogwarts! I am here to introduce a new group of vampires, who plan on staying at our school. And along with them, who are completely safe by the way, we have our very own war heroine, Omariis Estrange!" The crowd clapped enthusiastically for Omariis and the Cullens. They looked shocked that they were truly accepted at Hogwarts, and Omariis reassured them quickly. "Who did you say the headmaster was again?" Jasper whispered to Omariis. Omariis turned to him with a smile. 

"Draco, Draco Malfoy."