Chapter 9: Some Imprint Action, Mystery, and a Bit of Bella

First off, 225 reads! Thank you all sooooo much!!! I seriously love every single person that has read my book because every single read or vote, and even your comments make me swell with happiness. Once again, thank you all sooo much!!! But enough of  this, enjoy the chapter!!!

Omariis Ankaa Estrange was on her way to the LaPush reservation to explain the situation to the tribe along with telling the pack her secret. She was slightly nervous about this because she felt that she needed to feel accepted by the other wolves. And even though she wasn't fully a wolf, she was still half and that meant something to her.  

Once she got to the reservation, she could easily tell that everyone was frantic. The pack were coming in and out of the woods to report what they had seen to the elders and the parents of the young boys. She stepped out of her car and everyone turned to her. She ignored them and went straight to Billy. "Could you call the pack in?" he looked startled, "Trust me, I'll explain." she finished. He nodded and he rolled outside and yelled for the pack members.

"Uhm, everyone, well, there is some news that I would like to share with you.", "I promise that I'll do everything in my power to find your pack members." A few of them opened their mouths, but she kept going, "I have a LOT of influence in this world and I could call in the best search teams in the world, and, well, I'm a witch." lots of eyes widened at those words. "A witch? And that search team?", "Yes, I am the most famous person in my world, and the richest being on Earth giving everyone here a vantage point." quite a few of them already seemed influenced. "I'll do it right after you hear the news........Jared, well, he was taken as well. I saw it, along with Brady. Somebody from my world is after something from me. I apologize that my affairs have mixed with your pack." With that, she turned around to send a patronus to her team.

She lifted her wand and said confidently, "Expecto Patronum" from her wand burst forth not a fox, but a large Phoenix. She was shocked by the development, and she heard the many 'whoa's from behind her. "I need your help, desperately. Here in Forks, Washington, three shapeshifters have been kidnapped by one of my enemies from war. Be here as fast as possible, the best WILL be here." she finished powerfully. The dragon flew off to those it needed to get to. "Just like the war all over again." she said to herself. "What is this 'war' that you were talking about?" asked the Alpha wolf. "In the Wizarding World, there was a war that took place when my old friends parents were young adults. It stopped for thirteen peaceful years, and I've been a soldier and in the middle of a war since I was eleven years old. It's over now because my friends and I defeated the evil wizard trying to kill off half the world. But, almost everyone that I have ever loved or cared for died doing so. I only have one close friend left."

After summing up just about everything that they needed to know about the Wizarding World, Omariis heard the soft popping sounds of her search team showing up. Into the room walked the best that the world had to offer; Luna Lovegood, Susan Bones, Seamus Finnegan, Dean Thomas, and the Minister himself, Kingsley Shacklebolt. "Whoa! They're cool looking!" exclaimed Seth Clearwater excitedly. "You called in an emergency?" Kingsley asked. Omariis bowed her head and said respectfully, "Minister". The rest of the people in the room were shocked that this man was the Minister of Magic which they knew a small bit about. "Now, now, dear Omariis, there's no need for the formalities, but, the emergency?", "Right, three younger wolves have gone missing and have been taken by a specimen of the Wizarding World, I want you all out there, now!" Omariis stated powerfully. They, even the Minister, scurried fearfully out of the room.

After searching for hours upon hours, the search team eventually spiraled into their final ideas. They set up wards all around the forest that would trap and conceal from normal humans, any dark creature or human that enters. Along with that, the wards were undetectable, making everything easier. Next, they put up every tracking charm that they could possibly think of and placed them everywhere. After, they put up every other protective and tracking charm they knew. Finally, they left some potions for the pack and families of the missing such as; Pepper Up potion, Calming Draughts, Dreamless Sleep potion put in a special cabinet which only unlocked once every couple of weeks and would only let somebody drink that one as not to cause overdose, and more.  

Once done, Omariis decided that she needed to head home and keep the kids asleep. Once home, she apparated into her room and put the kids back to bed and lay down on her own to think over her rather busy week. She smiled bitterly as she realized that she couldn't go anywhere without causing trouble. It was times like these that her want for her old life and friends back was stronger than ever. She heard a sound coming from the window and saw, yep, you guessed it, Jasper Hale, sitting on her floor.

"Need any comfort?" he asked charmingly. Omariis pulled on an annoyed expression as she began, "I'm a war veteran, I shouldn't need any comfort! I should be the strong one here, and I should be doing something, looking harder, something, anything! But no, I have to be stupid and, and, and...........well...........I don't even know anymore!" she finished heatedly. Jasper looked slightly overwhelmed by her emotions and sent a quick wave of calm gushing at her. She didn't immediately clam down, but she slowly began to mellow down and she fell into his arms. He was by now, sitting on the bed, and she simply hugged him and sunk into his marble, stone, body for comfort as she began to break down into tears. 

"Now, now, Omariis. It's ok to be sad sometimes and to show it. You can just let it go." Jasper began. Omariis continued to cry into his arms as he simply held her there, saying comforting words to her. She finally said to herself, 'What the hell, I should just let it go'. And she did. She actually felt safe and happy, peaceful, even in his arms, ready to just let it go, calm down, and sleep. In fact, she felt so good, that she actually did fall asleep in his arms, and for the first time since the war, she slept completely in peace.

Meanwhile, in Bella's Room:

"Based off of Jasper's thoughts, he's really happy in being in such close contact with her, but sad because she is so sad. He is also slightly overwhelmed with her emotions and has tuned it out. She has fallen asleep." Edward Cullen explained to his human girlfriend Bella Swan. Bella nodded her head and further snuggled into him. "I hope that he isn't too overwhelmed." Bella said, not noticing Edwards slightly shocked face staring down at her for not caring about her cousin. "Yeah, me too." he recovered. Soon after, Bella fell asleep and later into the night, Edward Cullen left to his woodsy home.

Soon after Edward left, a certain Bella Swan awoke and dialed a private number. It rung for a bit before it picked up. 

"Hello." a mysterious voice greeted.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that it's working, she's starting to break down just as you said. In fact, she eve brought in some search team or something to find them, and you." 

"This is working much better than I thought it would. And did I hear that there was more little wolfies? I quite enjoy scaring the wits out of those boys. It's quite entertaining."

"When will you be here?" Bella asked impatiently.

"Soon, very soon."

The phone line went dead. Bella grinned, and mentally celebrated at the fact that she knew that Jasper wasn't paying enough attention to even hear her call. And the police would in just a few minutes, be getting the report of yet another missing wolf, Paul Lahote.