Chapter 5: LaPush and, Well, You'll See...

Omariis walked into the door, only to be shoved into a wall. Omariis was a war heroine, so the wall, well, she didn't even feel it, so to say. "UGH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING! AND WHY WERE YOU WITH THE CULLENS AT ALL HUH? ANSWER ME!!!" yelled an angry Bella. First off, Omariis did not like being yelled at. Second, this bitch needed to get off of her before she hexed her to Dumbledore's grave and back. Pulling out her wand, she calmly said, "Petrificus Totalus" and then, levitated her to the couch, where she was met by two small children that she loved infinitely, and her best friend, Luna Lovegood.

"Hey Omariis! I see you've delt with her, she's got quite a load of wrackspurts in her head, it's messing with her line of thought." Luna said thoughtfully. Omariis smirked before letting off the spell. bella was about to scream again, when the front door opened to reveal Charlie, looking like himself, except more cheerful. "Hey girls! Wanna go to the Rez? Billy's having a bonfire tonight!" Omariis and Bella both smiled joyously, but Omariis spoke first, "Why of course! I was actually going to bring the kids to the beach around now anyways, so we can just meet there no?" Charlie nodded and Omariis turned to say goodbye to Luna, only to find her gone. Omariis smiled at where Luna was. She figured that she had simply gone home. She grabbed the kids hands, and put them in the car before driving off to the beach.

When she got to the beach, she turned around in the car, and she quickly spelled their bathing suits on. Teddy's was a pair of blue swim trunks, Victorie's was, once again, the spoilt child, a Gucci swimsuit, for small children of course, that was deep blue with a bird on it. Omariis' was a one piece that almost covered her scar completely, with one sleeve down her arm, to cover the word there, and one spaghetti strap on the other side. Once satisfied, she pulled the kids out of the car, and she walked them to a calm side of the beach.

Omariis smiled as Teddy and Victorie began to play in the sand together. She felt someone come up behind her, and turned to see Luna, standing stout behind her. "Luna!" Omariis exclaimed happily. "I didn't know that you'd be here!" Omariis said joyously. "Well, I couldn't just leave you here alone now could I?" she said nonchalantly. Omariis just shook her head, amused with her friends antics. It was then that she heard the group from across the beach say to each other, "We should go welcome them, pretty sure they're new here.", "Yeah Sammy, we should." said another. And with that, they made their way across the beach.

When they got there, Omariis immediately felt something off with them; you see, their body temperatures, she could practically feel from where she stood with her back to them. Another thing was, that even from far off, she could tell that they had filled out quite a bit more than most would. With her war instincts, she knew that one was reaching out to touch her. She whipped around and grabbed his wrist tightly, though she didn't mean to. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, I just, reflexes, I guess." she made up a very believable excuse. They obviously bought it. "Oh, well, we were just coming to welcome yo-", "You're a brit! Awesome!" one yelled with intrusion. The largest one glared at the boy, and he backed down quietly. That's when Omariis realized what they were; a pack of shapeshifters, and that, was their Alpha. Omariis immediately called the kids over to her and in French, said, "Les enfants c'est, l'alpha, soyez respectueux." the children nodded and bowed their heads to the Alpha of the pack. Omariis bowed too, but when she looked up, she saw their confused faces.

"Sorry, it's just an old family thing, to bow, you know." Omariis said casually. They smiled and the Alpha said, "No problem." Omariis turned to the kids, and she saw Victorie staring at one of the wolves with great conviction. "Victorie, it's rude to stare." Omariis said, but Victorie seemed to have zoned out, looking into the eyes of the wolf, who was also looking right at her. Omariis narrowed her eyes in realization and asked Victorie, "Victorie, c'est ton pote?" she replied, "Oui maman" Omariis smiled and said, "Aww Champ!" that's when she saw all of the others looking pointedly at the pair, whom were staring at each other.

Omariis, while in her happiness of her daughter finding her mate so early in life, did not see the wolf looking at her with brotherly love in their eyes, and the one next to him, looking the same way, but this time, was a girl. "Uhhh, why don't we skip right to the introductions, eh" one wolves said. The rest nodded. Omariis started, "I'm Omariis Ankaa Estrange, and these are my children, Victorie Weasley, and Teddy Lupin." upon seeing their shocked faces, she said to them, "I am taking care of them seeing as their true parents have passed. I am Victorie's godmother, and the godfather is dead,  and both of Teddy'd godparents have died too." she mourned before saying, "But enough of that, the girl right here, is Luna Lovegood, now, who are you?" she said, changing the subject. Luckily, they went in turn, starting with the Alpha: "I'm Samuel, Sam Uley,", "I'm Jared Cameron, nice to meet you my pretty lady." he said with a smirk that was met by two small growls, coming from unknown, as they were ignored. "I'm Quil Ateara", "Paul Lahote, fair lady!" that earned a smack upside the head, "S-S-Seth Clearwater", "Leah, Leah Clearwater", "Brady Fuller,", "Collin Littlesea", and the last, "Jacob Black."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, and actually, I'm cousins with Isabella, or Bella, I suppose, Swan." that earned a few angry faces at her, so she quickly said, "But in all honesty, we hate each other. She used to bully me constantly when we were children." they seemingly brightened after that comment. "But enough of that, I was invited to dinner and a bonfire tonight?" A few of them smiled. "See you there!" Omariis said to them. Then, she waved goodbye to Luna and took the kids and herself to get ready. And for once, she didn't see the billowing tumble of pitch black curls in the woods, watching, waiting to strike.

Once they got home, Omariis changed Teddy into a nice t-shirt with a howling wolf on it, and a pair of light brown shorts. For Victorie, she let her pick something from her closet herself, which resulted in a purple, of course, her favorite brand, you guessed it, Gucci dress with white tights and small black flats. Omariis then watched Victorie run to her small bathroom in her castle and start fixing her hair, trying to look her best. "Is someone dressing up for a certain mate, by chance?" Omariis teased. "Be quiet mummy!" a blushing 2 year old yelled at Omariis. Omariis chuckled, and changed into her casual black tank top, leggings, black leather jacket, and knee length boots. She then made sure that her wand was safely tucked into her invisible wand holster, when it was, she walked out the door, and put the kids into her black lamborghini. She started off to the Quileute tribe reservation.

When she arrived, she saw that everyone, excluding Charlie and Bella, who were following her, was staring at her car. She turned around and said sternly to the children, "Now kids, remember, if I'm correct, we will be seeing at least two Alphas today, along with the council elders. We need to treat them with the utmost respect and only the utmost respect am I clear?", "Yes mummy" came the two replies in unison. Omariis nodded her head once and opened the doors to let the kids out of the car. Omariis stepped out of the car with all of her pureblooded vigor, and she went to help Victorie and Teddy out of the car as well. When she got to Teddy, he just hopped out, but Victorie, in all of her Veela beauty, practically floated out of the car. She grabbed their hands, and guided them to the group of people who were now going inside of the house.

When she got inside, she saw that there was piles upon piles of food on the table. Omariis immediately thought of the Weasleys, but pushed the thought away instantly. A beautiful woman with a large scar across her face came over to her and told her where their spots were. Omariis almost smirked when she saw that Victorie was placed by her mate, Quil. Teddy was placed next to the Alpha, which made her nervous, and she was placed in between Seth and Leah Clearwater. For once, Omariis was glad about her half werewolf position. She sat down and waited for the meal to begin. That's when she saw a man in a wheelchair, the post-Alpha, come in and take a spot at the table; the meal began.