Chapter 8: The Secret Is Out

Once Omariis saw Bella's truck, she remembered that her dear cousin was dating one of the mysterious Cullens. Strengthening her resolve, she picked up her Slytherin pride and walked with her head held high, and her kids clutching her hands to the front door of the Cullen's home.

Before she even knocked on the door, it opened to reveal a very excited pixie-like vampire. "Omariis! You're here! And you brought your kids!" Omariis would have been startled had she not known that the small vampire was a seer. And not the fraud that was Trelawney, but a real, authentic, seer. Omariis gave a very meaningful look at her children, and they strolled confidently inside of the giant house.

When the small, yet regal family walked into the living room, they saw Dr. Carlisle Cullen sitting on an armchair, reading a book, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan walking upstairs, Rosalie and Emmett perched on the love seat, and Jasper, with them. Omariis looked around and found a spot for her kids to sit, she pointed to a couch that would fit the three of them, and then, she sat them down. After crossing her ankles, she addressed those in the house as she knew that most of them could hear her.

"Hello Cullens! I really appreciate the offer for dinner along with being able to bring my kids. I might as well introduce them to you, shouldn't I?" The Cullens nodded their consent, and at that second, Bella and Edward walked into the room, assuming that Edward wanted to meet the kids too. She pulled Teddy off of the couch and he turned to look at the vampire family. "This is Teddy, or Edward, Remus Lupin. He is two years old now, and is a meta-, a mega charmer!" Omariis corrected herself.  She forgot that they didn't know yet. After everyone said hi to Teddy, she pulled Victorie off of the couch and she was met by gasps at how unnaturally beautiful the two year old was. "This is Victorie Fleur Hermione Weasley. I am her godmother, but I take care of her as well. She's two also. Along with that, she's a Veel- I mean a very beautiful child." Omariis mentally scolded herself for slipping up again, and when she looked around, she saw Bella smirking. 

"Dinner's done!" said Esme from the kitchen. Everyone moved on their way to the kitchen, where it was very hot. Bella rolled up her sleeves and smirked at her again. Omariis wanted so badly to roll up her sleeves, but she refused to do that in front of the kids. Omariis could tell that the Cullens, minus Carlisle, had no clue about the scar on her arm. Omariis thanked Esme for the meal and went on to eat as much as her body could digest, which wasn't much. Esme looked on worriedly at her, but Omariis paid that no mind. She decided that it was time to break the ice.

"Ahem, well......uh...........I do have something to tell you." Omariis said. The Cullens looked up with slight alarm in their expressions, and Bella looked slightly afraid. Good. Omariis took a deep breath and began, "Well, I know that you're vampires. AND before you freak out, Bella didn't tell me, I figured it out myself, because I have hidden something from you too, I am a witch." Omariis paused to see what the Cullens would do. Alice looked surprised, Jasper looked at her lovingly as usual, Carlisle looked intrigued, Esme looked as if she would faint, Rosalie looked protective, yet shocked, Emmett looked excited, Edward looked pensive, and Bella looked mad, also as usual. "Could you please say something?", Emmett was first, "So your a witch?! Can you do cool stuff?" Rosalie smacked him on the backside of his head and he smiled sheepishly at her. "So.....you're a witch?" Carlisle asked calmly. Omariis nodded. "And the children?" he asked again. Omariis took a deep breath and said to the group, "My children are so far as I can tell, magical. But, they are each magical creatures which is another reason why I took them in, so that they could be properly raised as themselves.", "Well, what are they?" 

"Victorie here is a Veela; or a magical creature that is insanely beautiful and when angry, turns into a half bird-like creature that shoots fireballs. Only those with true love in their hearts can resist the beauty. It lures people into them.", "Teddy is a Metamorphagus. He gained that trait from his mother, Nymphadora. You see, a Metamorphagus has the ability to change their features. Like their hair, eyes, skin, height, weight, gender even. He also gained enhanced senses from his father, who was a werewolf." that hit the uproar.

"Calm down! Those people in the reservation are not werewolves, they are simply shapeshifters. Werewolves are bitten by other werewolves when in full form and they gain the curse of Lycanthropy. When you have Lycanthropy, you gain enhanced senses, but every month, when the full moon emerges, you must go through the gruelingly painful process of transforming into a werewolf, and then, you lose all of your memory and human traits until you transform back, and most werewolves scratch at themselves, unless in packs, therefore leaving permanent scars as a werewolves scar will never heal." Omariis looked up to see the reactions of those at the table.

Everyone looked on at her in horror at the thought of what a real werewolf had to go through.  Surprisingly, Rosalie was the first to speak up, "I'm genuinely sorry that anybody has or had to go through that, it must've been horrible." Omariis simply nodded again. "Yeah, it really is painful, and I myself had a friend, Teddy's father actually, who was one, yet he was one of the kindest men that I had and have ever met. And there's something else too."Omariis said, taking a steadying breath, "This scar that I have, across my eye, it's from a werewolf, one that had tortured me, and had obsessed over my friend, Hermione. Though she is dead, her spirit never died, and never will." The thing that really broke the tension was when Emmett practically screamed, "I knew it!"

By the time Omariis had finished explaining everything about everything, it was almost 9:00 at night. Omariis smiled, as she felt so much better that they had accepted her, and also because Bella left an hour ago with Edward closely following suit. Everything was going perfectly, until they brought up the subject that was so closely cast aside, the kidnappings of Brady and Collin.

"Do you have any information on the disappearances of Brady Fuller and Collin Littlesea?" Omariis asked very professionally. "No, I don't, all that we know is that the pack have been constantly searching for him in every place possible. They had immediately came to the Cullen's though, naturally suspecting them. Thankfully, they let them off the hook for now, but everyone knew that they were still suspicious. "I'm going to go and look for them." Omariis stated bravely. The Cullen's didn't even look surprised, just wary. "Since we know that there isn't any convincing you out of this, let Jasper go with you, just in case." and lucky enough, with some convincing, she agreed, the duo set off into the woods, alert and ready.

After putting Victorie and Teddy to sleep thanks to a light sleeping drought that Omariis had in her bag (Let's not forget about Carlisle's constant curiosity on it and how it worked, she promised to explain it to him later) Omariis and Jasper in tune got a whiff of the light scent of Brady, they immediately went on their way, cautiously looking aroud for signs of a trap, being a war veteran helped, and sucked, and they finally saw him.

"Omariis?" the boy asked, fearful. "Yeah Brady, it's me. Come here will you?" Omariis prompted gently. He still looked scared, and he whispered sadly, "She said not to or she would take somebody else." Jasper looked pained by the poor boy's conflict and he said, "Who?" he didn't speak, instead, he and the other two heard the voice of Jared. Brady ran. "Brady wait!" Omariis called hopelessly. Without a choice, Jasper picked her up and ran them after him, which meant that they caught up really quick, but not quick enough because they saw Brady and Jared disappearing with a 'pop'. Omariis knew that pop, it was the pop of apparation. She knew that whoever they were dealing with was a witch or wizard, and they wanted something from her. She'd be damned if she let them get it.