Chapter 22: Sanguini

Omariis Ankaa Estrange turned around in a rush and was met with the one thing that she did not want to see; Sanguini. Sanguini was that one vampire that was obsessed with Hermione from the moment they met in fifth year to the moment she died. "Sanguini...I would say that it is pleasant to see you, but I'm no liar, and it really isn't." Omariis said coldly. Sanguini smiled, his fangs on full display. "Now, now, dear Omariis, must we really be this cold?" Sanguini asked, a glint in his blood red eyes. Omariis glared. "Of course. While I may be hanging around with vampires, you, of all of them, I would rather stay away from." He turned to the Cullens.

"Well, if it isn't Carlisle Cullen and his beautiful wife, Esme." Carlisle became extremely defensive. "Sanguini," he greeted coldly. "It's certainly been a while." Sanguini replied, a sneer on his face. "Dearest Esme, how have you been?" Sanguini asked. Esme stayed weirdly quiet as Carlisle stood in front of her protectively. Omariis became confused. "Is there something that I'm missing here?" Omariis asked curiously. Everyone turned to her. Jasper took her out of the building and began to explain.

"You see, a few hundred years ago, when Esme was just freshly turned, they met Sanguini. Sanguini fell madly in love with Esme and tried to steal her from Carlisle. Of course, once he touched her, he activated his gift and was able to control her thoughts partially. She was under the illusion that she was in love with him, and so she left to go with that bastard, Sanguini." Omariis closed her eyes, in emotional pain. She could just barely imagine what Carlisle and Esme must have been through. Jasper continued on.

"After a while, Esme began to regain her real thoughts, and she realized that she was in love with Carlisle, not Sanguini, but had been with Sanguini for so long that she had developed Stockholm Syndrome, and became extremely confused about her true feelings. Finally, Carlisle found her after years of searching and he took her away from Sanguini. She has never truly been the same Carlisle told me. She even still has times when she longs to see Sanguini, because you can never truly heal from Stockholm Syndrome after all. Now, she has seen him again, and we need to get her away as fast as possible, and he, under no circumstances can touch her, because it will activate his gift again."

Omariis Ankaa Estrange felt so bad. She had always seen Esme as a woman who was kind hearted, but shielded from the world. Turns out, Esme was very strong, and she had kept her sanity, though she has extreme mental issues. She was incredible! Speaking of which, Omariis needed to get Sanguini away from her as fast as possible. She ran into 'The Three Broomsticks' and faced Sanguini head on.

"Listen Sanguini, you have five seconds to get your filthy ass out of here before I do it for you." Omariis said venomously. Sanguini showed actual terror for a second before he collected himself again. "Darling, there is no need for me to leave, now is there?" he replied calmly. Omariis was getting frustrated. "Sanguini. You need to leave. Now." Omariis said again. He smirked. "I'm afraid that I don't want to my dear." he said tauntingly. Omariis' anger was rising fast, and it was getting harder to control. Sanguini spoke up again. "By the way, how is your beautiful friend? Hermione was it?" 

Omariis Ankaa Estrange forgot about her wand, for she was too blinded by her anger to care. She lunged at the vampire, and began punching his rock hard body. "You son of a bitch! Take that back right now before I blow you to pieces!" He backed away, and Omariis summoned her wand to her hand. "Depulso!" she screamed, which sent Sanguini far away to wherever she sent him. "Let's go." Omariis said gruffly, leading the Cullens back to the castle, a single tear rolling down her face.

"Woah, Omariis are you okay?!" Jasper asked in worry. Omariis nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Omariis replied to the fretful vampire. He nodded, but still seemed worried. Everyone sat down, and Carlisle took Esme to their room. Omariis put a silencing charm on their room for them so that they could peacefully talk, and they thanked her before disappearing. Omariis sat with Jasper, and everyone kind of just sat for a bit. Except for Alice and Edward, they were staring deeply into each other's eyes, obviously communicating. For the time being, they were left alone. Jasper hugged Omariis with slight possession, and she just let him, for she needed the comfort. 

Alice shot up, and her eyes went wide and glassy. "Alice?" Jasper asked quickly. Edward's eyebrows shot up as he saw everything going through her head. Alice stumbled back slightly and she looked to Omariis. "What is it Alice?" Omariis asked. She for once, stayed silent. "Alice, what is it?!" Jasper asked. Alice took Edward and ran off somewhere, making Omariis frustrated. "Ugh! Where did they go?!" Omariis yelled. Rosalie flinched slightly at the sound. "It was obviously something big, she's probably cooling down." Emmett said reassuringly. Rosalie nodded in agreement. 

After a while, Carlisle and Esme came out of their room, Esme looking slightly shook, as she had since their confrontation with Sanguini. "Where are the others?" Carlisle asked curiously. "Probably in the Forbidden Forest somewhere." Omariis replied, kind of gruffly. He nodded, choosing not to question why at the moment. Omariis needed to speak with her old friend, so she got up and notified everyone that she would be meeting with him.

"Draco Malfoy! I need something done, and I need it done fast." Omariis said as she stormed into his office. He sat up quickly from his chair, and brushed off the non-existent dirt from his clothes. "What is it Omariis?" he asked. "You remember Sanguini?", "Yeah, why?", "Ban him from Hogsmeade and the Hogwarts grounds immediately." Omariis demanded firmly. Draco's eyebrows raised. "Why?", "Because. It's a long story, but he's dangerous and has a gift of mind control don't test me now Draco just do it!" he nodded, trusting Omariis' judgement fully. 

"Anyway Draco, how is everything going so far?" Omariis asked kindly. Draco was shocked at how fast Omariis' demeanor had changed, but he quickly covered it up. "It's going well! Great actually! You?", "Never better." Omariis spit through gritted teeth. "I see," Draco said understandingly. "I'm assuming that that Sanguini has something to do with this?", "No,", "Mmhmm. Right." Omariis huffed loudly as Draco lightly chuckled. "And yes, my kids are doing well thanks for asking." he said jokingly. "Mine are too. In fact, they are back at home with Charlie and Bella. Even if they did come at first, they were bound to go back at one point." Omariis replied. "Whelp! Gotta go!" Omariis said as she left the room. "She's certainly in an off mood today..." Draco said fondly as she left.

"Alice Cullen if you don't show up now I will accio your ass straight to me and dig the truth from you with Veritaserum if I must!" Omariis yelled in the corridors of Hogwarts. Nothing. Omariis pulled out her wand. "I will count down from three!  Tres, dul, ONE!" Omariis ran to her rooms where she stormed in. Everyone was conversing with worried faces. "Is Ali-", "Omariis?" Alice said quickly. Omariis turned to her. "What?" Alice made a face that worried Omariis even more than before. Something was wrong, really wrong. 

"Omariis are you sure that Bellatrix really died?"