Chapter 2 - Gamechat

So now we head home. Let's see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It seemed almost like a date at first site. Though one did have four siblings living with him. (FN) had walked his way home way home and opened the front door to the apartment building. Going to room 1206 and using another key to get inside. He was greeted by a man in a dress shirt and fresh trousers. 

"Afternoon (FN). How was your day?" This was a butler. Greeting the boy. 

"I'm doing good Makia. How's everything here at the apartment? Father alright and all of that?"

"Swell. He's working on a company project. Same one for the last couple months. Home regular time as Maria will be picking him up. Dinner is getting through the process at the moment. Meat is fresh and had groceries and such delivered today. That being said, how is things?"

(FN) smiled and looked at the butler firmly. "Makia I think I actually found a girl and she plays the same game that I do."

The man was confused. "You mean you met her in real life? How did you go about this?"

"You're going to find me lucky. Last bell. I go to the vending machine. I get the last can of matcha. Girl behind me is unlucky and I offer it to her. We talk for a bit and meeting her online for a little bit tonight. I got time for homework, have dinner, and hit the shower with time factor. She just said she would see me tonight. And she can find me on there if she needs me. If I see her again I'll give her my number next time."

"Hmmm. Quite lucky. Hope it works out. I don't think the conversation is brought up to Eito and Maria."

"Well considering that there are half sisters and brothers to my knowledge I'm sure he has them on his mind as well as work and his third wife. I mean... what else do you expect?" (FN) didn't think this situation was a big deal. 

"Well also note that out of the children he has you are the youngest. Put that into account. He wants the best for you. How well do you know this girl? Not much besides maybe one or two things correct??" Makia was smart. This was going somewhere.

"What am I watching out for?" (FN) thought the butler could give him pointers. 

"Is she intelligent? Does she know what she wants? Do you know her plans after she graduates? Is she attending a university like yours a two hour train ride away in a different city? That whole conversation in itself. I don't wish you to get hurt."

"Geez, driving deep on me now Mak. Ugh." The young man sighed as he swapped his outdoor shoes for his indoor slippers. "Well, is it bad if I go through the process?"

"Heavens. Not at all." Makia smiled and shook his head. "(FN) you're like another grandson to me. I have four. You would make five. I do see what you are trying to do. I am only trying to help. Better me than your father. Or your step mother. I trust you know that. Your mother I am unsure because I haven't seen her a number of years. But you are her only son. I don't have the most accurate answer for this. No answer will be."

"Yeah, I get all that." Replied (FN) with a nod. 

"Listen, I don't want a six month relationship ending when there might be an amazing girl around. A girl at campus perhaps?"

"I got that part. Though now that I think of it, I don't know how the man would react. He have a standard? I mean, mister big business man and all."

"Your mother is a retired shrine maiden. His second wife a maid. Maria is a retired bartender."

"Let's see. Spiritual worker, a high end service professional, and she worked at the busiest place in the whole city and my father just so happened to be on business there. I don't know how he will look at this one. I don't. Though its either he won't care or he will breath down my neck."