Finale

I thought long and hard about this one. But I have a big and good finale to top it all.

We gave Miku her confidence, had Nino less bitchy, made Fuutaro more likeable, and did everything I had to do.

That, and for Nino fans in canon I have a surprise for you. For the others, please don't hate me.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

For many graduation is a feeling of relief. For Miku and her sisters outside of Itsuki who was heading to another university nearby to pursue her dream of being a teacher. But mostly it was a relief factor. Working all of this way to get to the main goal of graduating. Then doing whatever is in their best interest moving forward here. Miku cleaned herself really nice and even put a little bit of makeup on for photos. Something that wasn't typically her things. But her with Ichika's help with the girls were going to have a great day to be proud of.

As for others there was a new beginning. (FN), Fuutaro, and Itsuki were in a small window of having a little time off before going back to school. University isn't easy and neither is having a job. Try both at age eighteen. But a little less troubling when you sell the place to a friend and then that friend has a rich father with an agreement to put everything together nicely. Which for four of them, this was a dream come true. 

In the light of everything happening, there was a new couple. Which was good for everyone. Nino really dropped her guard and started to focus on herself. All she had done over the past few months was just get better and better. Then it came to a point to where both her and Fuutaro started to understand one another. He had to be forward but less vague and Nino had to realize she needed a significant other that was smart and instead of being cool, being smart and caring. 

The main person watching all of this go down was Makia. In the audience in the graduation crowd he was sitting next to Eito and Aria. Something that seemed impossible at the time. 

Let me review. As the butler of an entrepreneur right after he hit a low salary and working nearly 50-80 hours a week I have been full circle of everything. (FN) his son and his marriages. It brings me great pleasure to say that the second married couple are straightening things out again. Lady Aria just like I told her when she asked me years ago was not thinking clearly. With Master Eito divorced for a third time, Aria just recently moved in the home and will be working. Where? I say, it's quite lovely.

As Master (FN) was up to the stage and walked for graduation I just knew that everything had now fallen into place. The school he was attending, the business he was creating as his father was going to pay him like a regular manager, and then the ones working for him. He accomplished everything so far. Even getting his girlfriend and her sisters to graduate with the help of Fuutaro.  But then young Master had his new role that was going to be more difficult. Mainly because of time. The restaurant.

I remember like it was yesterday that I was the first customer at Kazoku that the Masters had opened up. A café with the atmosphere of being welcomed right at home. It was interesting seeing (FN) form into a new role of college student and manager. And the starts were interesting as well. 

I had my breakfast I usually had in the morning as I had to round trip to prepare for. Master Eito, Lady Aria, and Master (FN) would bustle in at the table and eat breakfast and we would all head to the garage. Master Eito in his car to drive to work. For the other two, to work. 

One thing that separated Aria and Eito was time. Eito was still in the phase of where there were certain projects that needed a close eye. His anxiety was up and still made time for (FN). But Aria wanted more time. Which I understand needs to be more than a kiss good morning and night with sharing the bed. But now, Aria has something to ease her mind. Her and Eito are home at the same time. I drop her and (FN) off at the cafe and circle around the home to clean and tidy up. Then I have a break for a few hours. I'm on call for a good majority of the day as everyone is gone. Aside that, call it half retirement.