Chapter 5 - Identity

What do the girls and Fuutaro think? What about (FN)'s parents?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The two really enjoyed their tea date. Miku and (FN) finished up and waved goodbye to Yumi and Chidori on the way out and they proceeded to walk home. Miku's building was closer and both were right on schedule. They walked on the sidewalk and both in that flustered with the events taken place. Everywhere they go and others smile. Standing next to each other they look adorable. People passing by would think they are together potentially. All they need to do is hold hands. But both thought that just wasn't at that stage yet. 

Miku looked down the sidewalk and started to see that her stop was close by. It was starting to get late. Dinner was going to be served for both very soon. She was working up what words to say to her date. Something not game related. Something in the realm of being kind, appreciative, and her wanting him around again. 

The two walked in front of her complex door. She turned around and bowed to him. "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed today." With a blush and a smile she said her goodbye. 

"I liked today too. Want to text me when you're available tonight?"

She nodded. "Please."

"I'll miss you." He wasn't smooth talking. (FN) was being sincere. This was his first legitimate woman interest. They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but he wanted it. She clearly showed the signs too. Though so early to tell. "I hope I can at least say goodnight."

"I will let you know. Don't overwork yourself. I'm only on the game tonight to collect my daily things for a few minutes and that will be it. I'll text you when I get in my pajamas?"

"Will do. Bye for now Miku." He waved. 

"Enjoy." Miku turned around and went into the front door of her building. She walked to the elevator and couldn't be happier. The girl wished she had more confidence and blushed less, but she loved going out for tea and being treated so special. As she headed up she giggled and sighed in relief. Excited but so relieved that she wasn't going to be in front of her crush anymore.

As she made her way in her sisters and Fuutaro looked over. Nino in her apron as she was preparing food was going to be on her sister's case. "Welcome home." Nino glared at Miku. "Want to tell us about this guy who is apparently so dreamy?"

"Dreamy? I don't know." Miku just wanted to curl up in a corner. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" Huffed Nino. 

"Easy does it. Come here Miku." Ichika was offered her a seat next to her. "Tell us how you had fun today."

"Okay." Miku was nervous because she thought everyone was looking straight at her. The center of attention wasn't a place she wanted to be. "Do you want to know something?"

"His name is (FN) right?" Asked Ichika.

"Yes. He lives a few buildings up ahead too. His father is a businessman."

"What's his mother do?" Asked Yotsuba. 

Miku gasped. She felt like something was wrong. "He never mentioned her..."

The girls thought this was strange. "No mention?" Pondered Ichika. "Maybe he is like us in a way?"

"Let's not rule out divorce mind you." Fuutaro shook his head. "Girls, my sister was the same age when the five of you lost your mother. I was older but it still took me sometime. It was a numb feeling. It still doesn't go away. Let's not dwell and move on. Only fair."