Chapter 16 - Memo

Ichika taking charge, Miku crying, and the man is having a good night out. Continue.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(FN) and Eito were driving home from Healing Dragon the sushi restaurant. Talking about the good time they had. It was the first quality just father and son time in quite a while. Probably right a good few months and that was because Maria was at a spa. It was nice seeing the two of them on the same page again. Great views, chemistry, and a powerful understanding of each other. 

The two of them laughed. It was just the two of them and Makia as Eito parked his car in the parking garage. It had been a while. And with Makia across the hall at that time of night to rise for the next morning, it was only time they were entering the apartment as just them. Now unofficially running a bachelor pad. Kind of...

"Well Son, mind if I steal the shower first? I'm dying to get out of this suit." Asked Eito unloosening his tie. 

"Go for it. I can wait. I was going to check in on-" His phone just started vibrating. The caller ID said Miku. "Hey there."

< Hey there boy. > Said a voice.

"Woah! Who? Ichika? That you Ichika?" Asked (FN).

< Yes its me. I had to call you to update you on a few things. Is now a good time? >

"Yeah. Just got home. What's going on? She okay?"

< Father came home and screamed at her. The limo driver Ebata ratted you two out to Father and he's angry. Said you're not allowed here or the limo. >

"Damn. She okay though? I don't think she would take it well." (FN) shook his head and grabbed himself a seat. This was going to be a long one. 

< She's getting there. Balling beforehand. But I wanted to let you know what you're getting into. If she asks, we didn't have this conversation. Got it? >

"Got it Ichika. So where do we go from here? My apartment?"

< What about the stepmother? >

He chuckled. "I just found out she's in a hotel until the divorce court date. That's out the window. She'll be back to bartending." Cackling away at the thought. "But if she comes here what do I do about Pops?"

< Is she welcomed at your place? It's down the block right? >

"He said as long as there is no conflict. Maria isn't here. But your father hates my guts by name. So at this point, where do we go from here Ichika?"

< Ah. He said not in his limo or residence that he pays for. The school, your place, and the public places seem fair game as far as I'm concerned. Do I go on? > Ichika giggled because that was an obvious risky loophole of what he said. Modern problem and easy solution. Simple. < So, you understand now? >

"My place and public places. Ordered about but with a modern solution. I get ya. Last question, what happens now with Miku when she's ready to talk?"

< I'll talk to her. So, what are you doing right now? >

"My father is getting in the shower. I'm studying and readying for bed tonight. That's all I'm doing. I'd say maybe a half hour and I'm set."

< That gives me plenty of time. And I want her leading the conversation and telling you. I'm simply giving you a heads up and filling you in. But when she calls you, this conversation didn't happen. Understood? >

"Got it."

< Thanks. And thank you for comforting her. I'll be seeing you. >

"I'll see ya. Have a good one." Click. "Ah ya mother's ass. Pops is a dick. Who knew?" (FN) sat down on the sofa and began to think. I got tests tomorrow man. This sucks. Got that shit going on, Miku's crying, Maria and Maruo are messing up things. I don't know anymore. He sighed and tried to think this through.