21

Y/n POV
We hear running and 4 boys barge into the room.

The one in front trips and falls right onto Yesenia's bed.

She looks down at boyfriend and shakes her head in disappointment. "You're so clumsy" "yeah but you find it cute" Finn smiles up at her.

"So what's for lunch?" The 4 boys chorus. "We're ordering pizza and having a going away party for you guys" Yesenia informs them.

"Ooh that sounds fun" the boys almost look like little kids.

As we start setting up for the party Jaeden, Chosen and I go over to my house to get decorations.

We go down to basement and I grabbed one of the boxes marked party supplies.

"Here" I hand a box to Jaeden.

Jeremy and I each grabbed another box and we made our way back to Sophia's house.

Sophia calls our favorite pizza place while everyone else and I hung up decorations.

"We're gonna need someone to go pick up the pizzas and a few other things."

"I'll go" Wyatt and I volunteer at the same time.

"Looks like you'll both go" Sophia hands me a shopping list.

We get in the car and there's a kinda awkward tension. I think about the last time Wyatt and I were in my car alone.

After 5 minutes I want to do anything to break the silence so I ask Wyatt about the picture. "So do you always take pictures of people sleeping orrrr?"

"Hm? Oh yeah sorry about that, I probably should've asked before posting it." He scratches the back of his head.

"I mean was kinda weird but it's a nice sentiment" I giggle.

"I still feel kinda bad tho" "don't worry, I'll get my revenge" I laugh remembering all the embarrassing selfies we took.

Soon we arrive at Walmart.

"Ok first thing on the list, drinks" I push the cart toward the food section.

"She didn't specify what drinks so get whatever you want" Wyatt grabs a 2 liter bottles of coke. He then grabs 3 more and puts them in the cart.

I grab a bottle of sprite and a bottle of root beer.

"That should be enough, if we need more I have more at my house. Next up, chips" we grab a variety box with different kinds of chips.

"Now for the fun part, candy!" We race toward the sweets.

"Let's get some m&ms!" "Ooh yes! And some sour patch kids!" We have fun running around and shoving candy in the cart.

"Shit we should go pick up the pizzas, they're probably getting cold" I laugh as I check the time.

"That'll be $54.27" the cashier says as she finishes checking out our stuff.

Before I know it Wyatt is handing the cashier the money. "Hey you can't pay for you own going away snacks" I grab the bags.

"Too late" he smirks as the cashier hands him his change.

We go to the pizza place. "I have order for Sophia" "That'll be $128.40" I already have the money out. Sophia told me the total and the girls and I split the price.

"You're not paying for this one Oleff" I see Wyatt's shocked look on his face when he hears the price.

"Took ya long enough" Finn comes over to help us bring in the pizzas and snacks.

I put the stuff in the kitchen.

"Woah" the living room has transformed into a dance floor.

The furniture was moved out of the way and there was a dj stand by the doorway. Lights were flashing everywhere and I look up to see a disco ball hanging from the ceiling.

Sophia had gotten colored lights from her room and set them up in the living room.

"What'd ya think?" Sophia gestures toward everything.

"It looks really good" I'm amazed. Wyatt couldn't say anything because his jaw was on the floor.

"Now let's dig in!" Everyone rushes toward the kitchen.

I got out red solo cups from the cabinet and no it's not what you think, we're just drinking pop.

Once everyone finishes their pizza Sophia connects her phone to her Bluetooth speaker and starts playing music.

"So what's the point of the dj stuff if you're just gonna do this" I yell over the music. "None of us know how to use it, it's mainly for the aesthetic" I playfully roll my eyes at Sophia's crazy ideas.

"Now let's go dance!" I grab my cup and head to the living room.

Some bops were playing, the lighting was red, and we were all jumping around dancing.

My favorite song comes on and I start jamming out.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Wyatt yells over the music.

"SO DOES Y/N!" Yesenia yells back.

We start a dance circle and everyone's yelling and laughing.

Everything seems to go in slow motion and it was a scene straight out of a high school movie.