10

Shit. Shit. Shit. What have I done? Why did I have to yell at y/n like that? What is wrong with me? I feel my cheek sting. That's right, she slapped me. I deserve it though.
I look up and see people staring at me, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice. I walk out of the mall and just keep walking.
I shouldn't have let my anger out like that. What should I do? Should I go find y/n and apologize? Should I give her some time to cool off first? Will she even accept my apology?
I look up and realize I'm lost. Shit I got lost in my thoughts again and now I have no idea where I am.
I open google maps and see that I'm 3 blocks away from the mall. I get an Uber and go to Sophia's house since that's the only place I know.
I get there and remember someone saying something about y/n living next door so I go over and knock on the door.
A woman answers the door, "can I help you?" She asks. "Does y/n live here?" She looks me up and down "yes, and you are?" "I'm her friend. Is she here now?" "No, I'm sorry honey. Try Sophia's house, she lives next door" she smiles at me. ———————————————————————————
Y/n POV
Wyatt comes in and hands me my bubble tea. He puts him around my shoulder and I see Jack's mood darken. "How's it going guys?"he asks irritated. I shrug it off, the cashier might've been rude or something. "Nothing much I just saw y/n and came over to say hi but I should get going now. Bye Wyatt, bye y/n see you at home" Jack says walking off looking down.
I turn to Wyatt taking the hoodie out of the bag "so Wy what do you think of my hoodie?" I start to show it to him when all of a sudden he asks "why?" "Why what?" I have no idea what he's talking about. "Don't play dumb, I know you like Jack" How did he know?I don't even know if I like Jack. "Why did you say yes to me? Out of pity?" The fuck is he talking about? "We were on a date, could you really not keep your bitchyness in and have to invite him?" He's yelling now and I'm starting to tear up. "You slut-" I slap him. "Fuck you Wyatt Oleff" is all I manage to croak out.
I'm full on crying now and I run out of the store.
I go to my special place in the park. I found it a few years ago when I found a secret path on the walking trail. I lay down by the small secret lake and cry my eyes out.
I thought Wyatt was my friend and I really liked him in a platonic way. Normally I wouldn't cry as much but that word he used set me off.
A few years ago a rumor went around the school that I slept with my former friend's boyfriend. Everyone called me a slut and a whore but after a while I was numb to it but when Wyatt, someone who I was really starting to care about, called me it, that hurt more than everyone else combined.
I finish crying and sit with my feet in the water. I get my phone out and play my favorite song for after I'm done crying, i think you're really cool by guardin, and stare at the water.
(A/n- You guys should really listen to it)