19

"So gang, how about today we go to the mall?" Sophia asks at breakfast.

"Sure" everyone responds.

After breakfast I go get ready. I put on a cute outfit, do my hair and go downstairs.

Everyone else is already down there and we leave.

Since there are so many of us and Sophia's car only fits 4 people, I borrow my family's SUV.

We get to the mall and I park next to Sophia.

We get out of the car and go inside.

"Where to first?"

"Let's go to Urban Outfitters!" The others go somewhere else while the girls drag Finn, Jaeden, and me to the store.

We try on some outfits and pay for them. We continue going to different stores, hanging out with some of the others, and walking around for a few hours.

For lunch we decide to get Ruby Mae's.

Sophia orders food to go and while we're waiting Stef meets everyone.

We all decide to eat at the park.

"Which park?" Sophia asks.

"Let's go to Echo" I suggest. It's a small park that rarely has any people. It wasn't very likely that the losers would get recognized.

We get in the cars and head over.

When we get there we set out a blanket for a picnic.

After we're done eating Finn runs over to the playground. I run over to the swings.

Wyatt joins me. "The swings are my favorite part of the park. Slides get boring when your feet already reach the bottom while you're at the top" I tell him.

We start having competition to see who can go higher.

"I'm a swinging master!" Wyatt yells. "I'm still going higher!" I yell back.

"You guys wanna play tag?" Yesenia asks from the top of the playground.

"Sure" I jump off.

Everyone meets at the big slide, except for Jaeden and Jeremy who go for a walk instead.

"That is going to be base" Yesenia points at a big oak tree next to the soccer field.

We all sit down in a circle while and put our feet in the middle.

"Bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?" Sophia points to Chosen's foot.

"18" he says. "1, 2, 3..." Sophia continues counting until she reaches 18 and lands on Finn.

"I'm it!" He starts counting to 10 to give us a head start.

I hide in one of the tunnels and heard Finn reach 10.

"Ready or not, here I come!" He runs to the top of the playground first. I hear him go down the slide and I run out from the tunnel, knowing he would find me otherwise.

He sees me and runs after but I manage to reach base.

"123 get off my father's apple tr-" we heard a rustle from some bushes and Finn runs after Sophia.

He catches her and since it's no tagbacks she starts running after me. Wyatt and Chosen jump down from a tree and Sophia tags Chosen.

We run around for a while more when until we get tired. After the park we decide to go see a movie.

"What movie are we watching?" Some of us wanna watch a comedy and some of us wanna watch a horror movie.

We compromise and watch the horror comedy Spree starring Joe Keery.

"Let's share a popcorn" Sophia turns to me after we've bought our tickets. Even though most of us are separated Sophia and I's seats are next to each other.

"Ok" I say and at the concession stand we get popcorn, slushies, and candy.

Halfway into the movie we run out of popcorn. "Can you please go get some more?" Sophia whispers to me.

"Why? You're in the aisle seat" I whisper back.

"Please" she whines and from what I can see in the darkness she makes a pouty face.

"Fine" I get up and scoot past her. Since we get a free refill I take the popcorn bucket.

I walk out and blink a few times as my eyes get adjusted to the sudden brightness.

I walk to the concession stand. I see Wyatt walk up too.

"Run out of popcorn?" He holds up an empty bucket.

"Yeah" the person in front of me leaves and the cashier refills my popcorn.

"Can I also get some (insert your favorite candy) too?"

"Nice choice" he says acknowledging the sweets.

"Thanks" I pay and wait for Wyatt.

He get his popcorn and we walk back to the movie.

"What took you so long?" Sophia whispers as I sit down.

"Long line" I whisper back not wanting to tell her about Wyatt because I know she'll tease me. "I brought us some candy too."

The movie ends and we go to Sophia's house.

We played video games and hung out until it was time for dinner.

We ordered Chinese food and ate in the living room while watching a movie.

After dinner we all hung out in the living room, most of us on our phones.

Soon enough it's time for bed.

I see Yesenia grabbing some of her things "Is it ok if I sleep in Finn's room?" "Sure, just remember to use protection" I laugh.

"Not like that. I'll be sleeping in the spare bed."she laughs and walks out.

The room feels empty so I grab my phone.

Wyatt

Me
I'm lonely
Can you come sleep in my room

Wyatt
What about Yesenia

Me
She left me for Finn

Wyatt
Fine
Be there in a bit

After about 5 minutes Wyatt comes into the room wearing a t-shirt and some pajama pants.

We lie down and go to sleep.

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating in 3 months, between going back to school and my mental health it's been kinda hard to write. I had also lost inspiration for the story but I've recently gained some more. I'll try to update regularly, although it most likely won't be a consistent schedule.