6

Jaeden, Jack and I go to my room and play board games while watching a movie, Finn and Yesenia go hang out in Finn's room and the others are playing outside.
I move my piece to Candy Castle and yell "yes! I win 6 to 3 to 1!" "Aw come one" the boys complain.
Sophia knocks on the door and walks in, "how do you guys feel about pizza for dinner?" she asks. "Yeah, I want sausage" Jack replies. "What kind do you two want?" Sophia asks me and Jaeden. "Cheese!" Jaeden yells happily. "I want pepperoni" I say.
About 20 minutes later Sophia yells up the stairs "pizza's here" and we head down.
At the dinner table we're all having our own conversations when all of a sudden we hear the sound of a spoon clinking against a glass.
"What is this, a wedding?" Jack asks jokingly. "No but we do have an announcement-" Finn starts before Yesenia cuts him off "we're dating!" She says excitedly. She holds hers and Finn's hands up so we can see that they're intertwined.
"Finally" Sophia says, "you may have only know each other for two days but we can see the chemistry between you two".
*time skip to after dinner*
I get up and start washing the dishes and Yesenia comes to help me while the boys go play video games. "So you and Finn huh" I say. "I guess we're just meant to be" she says laughing. "Yeah I knew you're perfect for each other even before you met" Sophia joins in on our conversation.
"Ok but when are you going to tell Jack that you like him" Yesenia says turning to me. "I don't know, we never get any alone time. Plus he probably doesn't even like me back" "Oh he totally likes you back, how about Yesi and I take the boys out tomorrow so you and Jack can be alone" Sophia suggests. I say ok and we go to the living room to beat the boys at Mario Kart.