2

Sophia tells me and Yesenia to wait at her house while she goes to pick up the It cast. We raid her kitchen for snacks and sit on the couch while watching The Fosters on Netflix. About an hour later we hear a car pull up. We race to the door and as it opens we see a dark curly haired boy with freckles spotted across his face. He sees us and squeals "HI IM JACK. YOU MUST BE Y/N AND YESENIA" he gives both of us a hug, I giggle and next we see a shy brown haired boy, he introduces himself as Jaeden. One by one we get introduced to Jeremy a short, hazel haired boy, Chosen a tall, black haired boy, Finn a tall, curly haired boy, and finally Wyatt a brown haired boy with what looked like noodles on his head but was really just his hair. I recognized all of them because I've seen It countless times but they were new to Yesenia since refuses to watch horror movies. They all went upstairs to their rooms. Sophia wanted Jaeden to sleep in her room, Yesenia and I shared the one right next to hers, Chosen and Jeremy were across the hall from Sophia's room, Finn and Jack were across from me and Yesenia, and Wyatt was alone at the end of the hall. After they got settled in we all went in to the living room to watch a movie. We all wanted to watch different movies but finally decided on The Greatest Showman. I sit next to Jack and start to play with his hair. Now that I look at him up close he's kinda cute.

(A/n- this is kinda what I was imagining for Sophia' house also I promise this is a Wyatt x reader but it's going in a different direction at first)