20

I wake up and see Wyatt gone.

Today is the day I've been dreading, the Losers last day. I check my phone and see I have a lot of Instagram notifications.

That's weird.

I check my account. My eyes widen when I see I've gained 10,000 followers.

What the hell is going on?

Yesenia texts the group chat: What's this? 😏

I open the link she sent and I see a picture of my sleeping face.

It's from Wyatt's account and it has the caption:     I'll miss you ❤️

I can't help thinking a mix of aw that's cute and who tf takes a picture of someone sleeping???

I check the comments:
@wh0re4oleff: does Wyatt have a new gf? She looks pretty
@wyattswifey: who does she think she is? Wyatt is MINE 😡
@stanforstanleybarber: isn't that y/n from Sophia's pictures?

I've also gotten a lot of new comments on my most recent post and they're also a mix of positive and negative.

I go downstairs and hear everyone talking. As soon as I enter everyone everyone goes quiet and stares at me. I see Wyatt look down at his breakfast, his cheeks bright red.

I grab a bowl and pour some cereal into it.

"Hi" I wave at them. They probably realize they're staring and look away.

I pour the milk and sit down to eat breakfast.

After we finish eating we all split up into 2 groups.

I go up to my room along with Yesenia, Sophia,and Jaeden. The rest of the boys in Wyatt's room playing video games.

"So y/n, what was with that picture on Instagram?" Sophia lays down on my bed.

"Is that why you guys were staring at me this morning?" "Oh yeah, sorry about that" Jaeden apologizes.

"Spill the tea, what's going on with you and Wyatt?" Yesenia hugs the pillow I throw at her.

"Nothing. We're just friends" they all roll their eyes at me in disbelief.

I probably wouldn't believe myself either but it's true. I really don't see Wyatt in that way.

"Ok but why was he in your room?" "Because you left you traitor!" Everyone looks at Yesenia "Ooh!"

"I have an idea!" I yell wanting to quickly change the subject. "What if we have a going away party?"

"That's a great idea!" Yesenia throws the pillow back at me.

Wyatt POV
I wake up in a new surrounding.

That's right, I slept in y/n's room last night.

I sit up and see y/n is still sleeping. She looks so cute when she sleeps. Even if she drools a little.

I take a picture of her and post it to Instagram without thinking.

I get dressed and go downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and see that no one's there's yet.

I pour myself some cereal and sit down to eat. I get bored and go on my phone.

One by one the Losers come down until everyone except y/n is here. Every one gets cereal and goes on their phone as well.

After a while I get a notification from the group chat.
Yesenia: What's this 😏

The link leads the picture I posted of y/n.

"Ooh Wyatt's got a girlfriend" "Wyatt and y/n sitting in a tree k i s s i n g" they all start teasing me.

"You guys better stop it" everyone laughs so hard milk almost came out of our noses.

I see y/n walk in and everyone goes silent. I look down and feel my cheeks burning.

I hear cereal hitting the ceramic bowl and y/n says hi. I look up for a second to see everyone staring at y/n and then look away.

I quickly finish my breakfast and head up to my room. Some of the boys follow after me.

We play a few rounds of Mario kart and Smash Bros and go to the girls' room to see what's for lunch.