12

Y/n POV
I'm listening to my music and staring at the water when I feel something pull on my leg. I assume it's seaweed or something so I continue to sing along with my music.
I feel something pull on my leg again so I pull it out of the water.
I try to scream but no sound comes out. I stare at my leg in shock as it's covered in blood.
I suddenly hear a woman wailing and screaming "mis hijos, adonde estan mis hijos". (My kids, where are my kids)
I take my other leg out of the water but after I can't move at all. I see a woman in a white dress emerge from the water.
I realize that it's La Llorona, a Mexican ghost lady that Yesenia told me about.
She crawls over me and grabs my hair. She drags me to the water and jerks my head in.
I can't hold my breath anymore so I take in a big gulp and

I wake up.
I must've fallen asleep.
(This part was made to troll real life Yesenia but I like it so I'm keeping it in)
I sit by the water but don't put my legs in this time. I see someone sit next to me.
"Hey Yesi" I assume it's her since she and Sophia are the only ones that know about this place and Sophia just sent me a pic of her getting Starbucks.
I look up and see Wyatt. "I can't believe Yesenia brought you here." I get up and start to leave but Wyatt grabs my arm. "Wait y/n/n please let me explain" he pleads. "What do you have to explain, that your a selfish dick? I know that already"
I yank my arm away and walk towards the trail. As I reach it I see Yesenia and Finn.
"Why the hell did you have to bring him here?" I glare at both of them but mostly Yesenia.
"Y/n if you just let him explain himself it might clear things up" she tells me.
"Explain himself?! Do you have any idea what he did?!!" I raise my voice.
"Yes but he didn't intend to harm you-"
"DIDNT INTEND TO HARM ME?!?! YESENIA HE CALLED ME THAT WORD!" I again run off crying.
I have nowhere else to go so I drive home.
I sneak into my house, being careful to avoid being seen. Thankfully no one's home so I can just go up to my room. I lay on my bed for a while just thinking and eventually fall asleep.
I wake up to the sound of something hitting my window.
I get up to look outside and see Wyatt throwing rocks. I write a note saying I don't want to talk to him and make it into a paper airplane. I open the window, send it down, and close it again.
I hear rocks again. I open the window and the paper airplane flies back in.
I open it and it reads "I'm begging you in PLEASE let me explain". I realize that he's not going to give up and I want to go back to having a good week so I give in. I yell out the window "go around to the front" and go downstairs.