18

Y/n POV
We go into Sophia's house and all head to our rooms. I don't know about the others but Yesi and I are tired so we fall asleep as soon as our head hits the pillow.

I wake up and walk downstairs. I see some of the Losers are up already and eating breakfast.

I grab a bowl and pour myself some cereal and milk.
I think we're all tired because we sit in silence while we eat.

"So what's the plan for today?" Finn asks once almost all of the Losers are here. I notice the absence of Jack.

"I think we're all just gonna chill, unless any of you wanna do something?" Sophia looks around the table. "I'm good" we all say in unison.

After breakfast Yesenia, Wyatt, Finn, and I all go to Finn's room.

I walk in and notice half of the room is completely bare.

"What happened?" Yesenia and Wyatt look around.

"Last night I got here and found this" he hands me a note.
I took a flight home. Please tell y/n I'm sorry.

"Damn" I hold it so Yesenia and Wyatt can see.

"Yeah so if any of you wanna spend the night the bed's free" Finn says.

We all just kinda stand there awkwardly.

"Ok, stop with the sad stuff, get ready for me to beat you in Super Smash Bros" I grab a controller and sit on the empty bed.

Everyone else grabs a controller too and we start up the game.

Wyatt picks Samus, Finn picks Bowser, Yesenia picks Joker, and I pick Link. We all decide to play in teams.

"Hah the girls win again!" Yesenia yells at ours victory.

"Aw man" Finn throws the controller on his bed.
"You guys wanna watch something on Netflix?"

"Sure" we decide to not watch anything that the losers are in, so no Stranger Things or IANOWT.

We watch a few episodes of Criminal Minds and go down to lunch.

"Where's Jack?" Sophia asks as she passes the Chinese takeout around the table.

"He left" no one seems to have anything to say and everyone starts talking about other things.

After lunch I remember the funko pops I got Wyatt and work on them on my own for while. Other than that I did nothing the whole day.

We played video games for a few hours, we watched tv, and we ate a lot of food.

At one point Wyatt, Sophia, Jaeden and I are in Sophia's room, all of us on our phones.

I decide to take out my sketchbook and look around for something to draw.

Wyatt is asleep on Jaeden's bed and I decide to draw him.

It takes about an hour and when I get finished I decide to color it.

I'm just about done when I look up and he's gone.

"That looks really good" I hear from behind me.

"AHH" I drop my supplies and practically fall off of Sophia's bed.

"What happened?!" Sophia and Jaeden ask looking up from their phones.

"Wyatt startled me" "oh, ok" they go back to their phones.

"You make me look so much cuter when I sleep" I blush and put away my sketchbook.

Sophia and Jaeden are tired so Wyatt and I go back to our rooms.