Pizza and Insults

I remember when I first started to hangout with the boys and how excited and happy Reagan was that we were all becoming friends. She said it was better because now she could hang out with all her best friends at the same time.

I enjoyed it too, it got me out of the house and I made more friends, for that period of time anyways...

I sigh and shut my eyes. Maybe I'll go for a nap, or maybe I'll think of it again, because that's all I've been doing recently.

~ Flash Back ~
// June 22nd, 2015 //

I sat on Reagan's couch with my feet up in the air leaning against the back of the couch and the wall. I was on my phone and Reagan was pacing around the room ordering a shit ton of pizza.

Once she hung up she's sighed and looked over to me. "That was much harder than I thought it was gonna be."

I chuckled and looked at her upside down. "You ordered a lot of food," I commented.

She paused and gave me her I've-got-to-tell-you-something-smile. "I kind of like invited the guys over too, I hope you don't mind?"

I shrugged and smirked, giving her the same look she was giving me. "I kind of like hooked up with Ashton... I hope you don't mind?" I say it in the exact way she said it to me too, mainly just to annoy her and see her reaction.

She laughed before trying to hold a straight face and look at me. "For starters I can't take you serious when you're sitting and staring at me like that. Secondly, no joking about hooking up with Ashton, I never want to hear you say that and mean it." She crossed her arms over her chest and seemed as serious as I've ever seen her.

"I won't, don't worry," I chuckled and she gave me the finger before walking out of the room.

The door bell went off and I watched as Reagan stalked across the room and opened the door with a wide smile. "Hey guys," she sounded genuinely happy to see them, and excitement laced her tone.

I kept my eyes on my phone and continued to play a game upside down on the couch. Slowly feeling all blood rush to my head, but that was the point.

"Hey Re, how are you?" Calum asked as they all walked into her house.

I stayed focused on my game, ignoring everyone and everything they were saying. I'm not mad or anything, I just don't care about what they're saying.

"You comfy?" Ashton sat beside me and grinned.

I nodded and didn't look at him. "Very," even though my legs were going a bit numb and needed to be put back to normal.

I glanced over at him and I chuckled softly as he started to turn himself to sit the same way as me."Its not totally uncomfy," he mumbled, but looked very uncomfortable.

"You look kinda funny," I bit my lip and looked up at our feet. Ashton moved his feet so they were right beside mine even if his legs had to bend a bit.

"I didn't know you were going to be here," he whispered.

I tilted my head and frowned. "You have big feet," I stated innocently and looked at how large his feet looked compared to mine.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet," Ashton chuckled and smirked.

My cheeks flushed pink as I realized what I said and I covered my mouth with my hands. "Oh god. Big socks?" I laughed and swung myself so I was sitting normal.

"Yeah, that's what they say." He muttered under his breath.

"I'll be back," I blurted and got to my feet and walked away, remembering what Reagan told me about how she just wanted me to walk away. But mainly cause I was embarrassed.