New arrival

Hi everyone! Just a little author note before u start :) if you are here from my tiktok Hi! Thank you so much for your support on my account with this series.

This story will be following the same direction as the tik tok series however it will be much more detailed and with added scenes as there is no time restriction :)
Although many did like the name sera the majority wanted to keep y/n to make it more personal so I kept it
I hope you enjoy this as much as I love reading all your comments on my videos!

DISCLAIMER: y/n is 18 in this and Peter is also not a minor x

——————————————————————-
Loki's POV :

I sat beside Peter pretending to listen to the other midgardians talk strategy.
I had promised my brother I would try to get along with these so called 'avengers' while he was off world but i had to admit it was boring. I needed something new.
Something exciting to occupy my  time.

"Loki are you even listening ?" Steve Rogers voice echoed in the now quiet room snapping me  back to attention.

"Not really why?Were you saying something interesting?" I smirked at him and got only a scoff from cap in return.
Peter nudged me  in the side laughing quietly to himself.The little spider was the only one I  found bearable mainly because he  had not known me  during my  attack on New York. I  didn't have to be better for him or be worried of disappointing him.The spider boy was the only one I  felt comfortable around enough to truly be myself .

I lowered my  head into my  hands staring at the table trying to stop myself  from falling asleep when the opening of the door pulled me  from my  misery.

Fury had entered the room with a girl behind him.I  had only met fury a few times and the majority had been when I  was locked in a cage so it was safe to say we both disliked eachother. I  turned my  attention to the new arrival but could hardly see her as fury was shading her from my  gaze.

"This is y/n a new member of the avengers"
The girl looked over fury's shoulder with a smile that could light up a room.

"hi everyone! " her cheery voice echoed through the room and a series of welcomes were heard around the room but I  stayed silent.
The noise of  movement startled me as Peter quickly got to his feet moving forward towards the girl with an aloof expression.
I only grinned at the boys shy demeanour when it came to girls.
"Hi I'm Spider-Man !"
She nodded towards him with a raised eyebrow
"I'm y/n"
Peter looked back at me  grinning before turning back to the beautiful girl in front of him as I shot him a thumbs up.

"Oh we're using our normal names, I'm Peter" he winked at her before heading back to the table and I  wanted to leave the room in embarrassment.
I would definitely have to talk to the young boy about girls. Clearly stark wasn't much help.

The girl opened her mouth to respond but was quickly interrupted by Tony moving closer to look at her. Tony stood there for awhile looking her over clearly trying to figure out what was so special about her .He stepped back with a puzzled look clearly unsatisfied with his findings.

"So what can you do ?"

I leaned forward slightly my  interest piqued as she quickly withdrew and mumbled that she didn't want to talk about it.With one question the confident bubbly girl I  had been watching had disappeared as she fiddled with her fingers in front of her.

Silence filled the room as fury placed a hand on her shoulder giving it a squeeze of reassurance which was quickly ruined as a noise erupted from the other side of the room where Steve sat.

"How are we going to work together if you don't tell us" Steve leaned back with an annoyed expression which only proved my  immediate dislike for him.
I had to admit I  wanted to know more about her and I  wasn't about to wait for it.