Firefly

Loki's POV :
Since y/n had arrived my  thoughts had been utterly consumed with images of her almost like memories of a past life. I  could think of nothing else and now here I  was rushing down the hallways of the avengers tower with my  brother and the tiny spider to her aid. We finally got to the end of the hall where stark was leaning against the wall.

He turned his head towards us only raising and eyebrow at the group before standing up straight.
"what are you all doing here?"

I was quiet and had nothing to say for once in my  life.I  didn't know why I  was here.
I  didn't know why I  was on Midgard, I  didn't know why I  was with the avengers and I  had no idea why I  was outside y/n's room struggling to keep myself from barging past stark and crashing into the door entirely.
The spider boy moved forward slightly shifting on his feet under starks glare.

"Y/n is upset"

Stark rubbed his head and sighed at them clearly unimpressed with their reasoning.

"You're not all going in there"

I'm made a mental note to include stark in the 'let's throw them out the window' list.
I looked over at Thor who was staring worriedly at me.So I  did the only think I could  possibly do,charged towards stark, throwing the man to the floor.With a little look at stark getting back to his feet my  face filled with a grin.

"yes I am"

I had already moved into the room but from a few steps behind I  heard the profuse apologies of my  brother And Peter. I  looked over to the bed where a mountain of blankets had been gathered. The only sign of y/n was the slight movement from under them.

"Y/n what are you doing under there?" I was grinning now and a small chuckle escaped my  lips.
Her flushed face popped up from the covers after a second of silence.she quickly wiped her eyes making it clear to me  that the spider was right about her crying.

"What are you guys doing here?"

I  chose to say nothing and just leaned against the wall behind me .
"We thought you were upset fire girl"

The girl scrunched up her nose sending me  a glare of annoyance at the nickname I  had adopted for her. I  had to admit even when she was trying to act angry she was rather cute.For a midgardian anyway.

"Loki i told you not to call me that"
People shuffled in behind me  and with a look of wide eyes y/n shot up of the bed to get a better look.

"wait is that thor?"

I looked back at my  brother who had a large grin plastered over his face,the type of smile you reserved for only the closest of friends.

"Hello firefly"

The girl squealed from where she stood throwing her hands into the air in excitement before running towards Thor. Thor caught her in his arms lifting her up with no problem into a hug.
I  felt physically sick watching them together, I  had no idea why but I  did not want my brother eyes on y/n never mind his hands.

After a moment Thor placed y/n down,holding her arm to steady her before letting her go.

"Peter said you were upset."

I stood back,fading into the background as usual watching y/n's face sink at the question.
She twiddled with her fingers for a second before looking back at the clock on the wall.
A look of alarm overtook her features as if she had just remembered something that was a matter of life and death .

"I am so sorry! I have to go find T'challa I'll be back"
I  wasn't sure if this was a real reason or simply an excuse to avoid Thors question but I  chose to ignore it this time. Y/n obviously didn't like me  all that much to begin with and oddly enough I  cared what she thought of me .