Kneel

AN:
Just wanted to say I appreciate everyone reading this. I know it's not the best but it means a lot to me. Also, love reading your comments!!
—————————————————————————
Y/n POV:

I was confused and all I wanted was to be home in my bed. The thought of telling Loki what we had done made me want to be physically sick.

It had taken a few hours but soon enough I found myself wrapped up in a blanket in the middle of the Avengers compound. Tony's music blasted throughout the whole room as he leaned against the counter scribbling notes in his book.

All I could think about was the overwhelming memories filling my head and drawing me back to other versions of reality 24/7.

It felt like my head was going to explode.

I had spent a while looking for Peter once I got back but Tony found me first. Peter had disappeared just after me on a mission and wouldn't be back until later in the day.

I slid back into the sofa wrapping myself tighter in the blanket to block out the music until it eventually faded completely. The blanket pulled from beside me as the couch dipped slightly from the weight. I rubbed my eyes from the light only to be met by starks soft eyes staring down at me from where he sat.

"you okay?"

"Not really."

"Thor filled us in just before you got back"

I sighed with my head in my hands. I didn't particularly want anyone knowing my business but it made sense that they would eventually notice the change between me and Loki. Truthfully I didn't understand what was going to happen now. I had this rush of memories envelope me and these feelings I didn't know I had suddenly take over. I finally found a place I wanted to call my home with a guy like peter who I thought I could perhaps end up liking but no Loki had to confuse me.

My feelings for peter hadn't faded but now Loki had just added to the confusion. There was no denying I had been utterly in love with this man and I understood why. I had felt the loss of his death so much it had nearly broke me all over again but I also felt the overwhelming love I had for him. My mind was a mess. Did I feel this way for him or was it the past intertwining itself into the present.

Stark was still watching me a small look of understanding filling his face before he nodded to the door. I looked up to Loki leaning against the frame waiting for me to notice him. The second our eyes met he turned around heading down the hallway. I knew he wanted me to follow him but I wasn't sure whether I wanted to kiss him or get as far as possible.

I looked back at stark but he said nothing. I shook my head before heading in Loki's direction. This was either going to be something I would regret or something I would love.

I followed the noise of Loki and Thor laughing in the room down the hall. I reached the door that he had left slightly open for me. The floor was covered in dark mats for sparing, dents in the wall with black lines surrounding them; most likely from Thor.

I walked over to the weapon wall pulling a long sword from its resting place. I twisted it in my hand looking over the details engraved in the hilt as the metal reflected the light.

Bucky was sitting in the corner watching me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong metal arm?"

A smile filled his face at my words but he simply shook his head.

"A sword? You have powers y/n and we have guns yet you choose an old fashioned sword"

I lowered the sword slightly before looking back in his direction.