A Heart like mine

Y/n POV:
My whole body felt like it was on fire.Why did I feel this way from a single touch from him?
Was I truly this desperate or was there something else going on with him that I didn't see yet.
I threw myself on to the bed burying my head in the covers internally groaning at how much I was thinking about him.

I didn't know Loki.
I didn't want to know him and I certainly didn't want him. Not one bit.

I layed there for what felt like eternity falling into a light  sleep.A noise from beside me woke me up as my eyes cracked open.

A bundle of blond hair was on the pillow beside me making me to jerk back in shock.

The man turned his body to face me leaning on his arm for support as he peered at me.

"Hi firefly"

A flush of warmth filled me at the familiar nickname Thor always used for me.My past was unclear ,everything seemed faded and locked away even from me but Thor was the one think I remembered clear as day.He had always been there for me.

"Hey lord of thunder" I winked as he cringed at the title he hated so much.I sat up to meet his eyes.

"why are you in my bed ?"

"I wanted to talk to you but I didn't want to wake you"He flashed me a smile before dropping his head back on my pillows.

"Sure you didn't just miss me lord of thunder?"

His eyes widened but his face held a smirk as he sat up quickly.His hands quickly found my waist, pushing me back down on to the mattress as he bent over me.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that"

I breathed hard from his strength not even bothering to resist his hold. Instead I met him with a roll of my eyes only making his raise an eyebrow at me in response.

"Since when did I ever listen to u lord of thunder"

That was the final straw for him as he gripped both my wrists in one hand pulling them above my head.I began to regret teasing him as there was no possible way I could get out of this.He lowered his free hand to my stomach and with a knowing smile he placed it exactly where he knew i couldn't stand .

I struggled beneath him as a fit of giggles escaped my lips from his hand.Tears were forming in my eyes from how hard I was laughing as I tried to squirm from his hold.I had missed him so much but his surprise attacks had been something I had not missed.

Loki POV :

I had no idea what I had done wrong but when y/n fled the room I had felt utterly alone in a room of people.I didn't like to be alone.

I headed  back into my room as a burning sensation severed through my mind making me cry out in pain. I dropped to my knees grasping the nearest drawers to pull myself up to my feet.
The pain felt like every blood vessel was bursting as I held my head tightly in my hands,fighting the unbearable explosion of pain. My vision filled with light and the pain faded but only for a second.

I was no longer in my room but in a field.
The field was a palette of green mixed among wild  flowers that grew everywhere. A girl lied  in the grass
Calling my name while her face was shielded from my view.

The cold breeze chilled my skin but I only payed attention to her.

I walked closer trudging over the flowers in order to get closer .Once I was close enough a shock ripped through my body as her eyes turned to meet mine.Her eyes were filled with love as she watched me,something I had never seen before in any one but my mother. A smile graced her lips that seemed reserved for me and only me.y/n was truly beautiful.