Unwanted visitor

y/n's pov:

I sat on the end of the bed my feet dangling over the floor as I fidgeted with my fingers awaiting the visitor.I looked over towards the god sitting in the corner. His cocky demeanor had completely disappeared. He had gone silent when Steve had announced my so called fiancé's surprise appearance. He hadn't spoken since cap had left the room and I was perfectly fine with that. I had to admit that now I was looking at him he was the type of man I would usually fall head over heels for. The way he was fiddling with his hair reminded me of something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Good thing he was a terrible person who I felt no attraction to at all. No attraction at all I assured myself.

A few moments later a tall dark skinned man entered, his short black hair had been kept neat as well as his beard. My stomach dropped immediately as he made eye contact with me as a hint of a smirk played on his lips .A smirk I had seen too many times.

"Hello darlin" the name of endearment only made me want to shy away from his touch more as he placed a hand on my cheek to move my hair from my face.Loki was now up on his feet moving swiftly to my side showing his clear and immediate dislike of the visitor.

"who is this?"the words sounded harsh and a hint of anger was clear in Loki's voice. What would he have to be angry about?

The man took a step closer to the god making me move back slightly from the two men.The god was holding his ground and although the other man was 6ft Loki still towered over him considerably. I could only imagine how small I definitely looked against them both.

"I'm t'challa, y/n's fiancé...who are you?" t'challa kept eye contact with the god and both payed no attention to me.Honestly I was grateful that they were so focused on each other but the tension between them was dangerous.

Loki turned his head to look at me and only raised an eyebrow in response to t'challa in front of him, clearly judging my choice in men. "not for long" he scoffed before continuing "I'm a god"

Loki continued taking a step forward forcing t'challa to move backwards slightly to avoid a collision."The cat man?" he smirked his eyes glinting with amusement and mockery. T'challa only gritted his teeth in response clearly beginning to become agitated with Loki.

"Black panther"

I felt my blood go cold throughout my entire body as T'challa clenched his fist at his sides. Panic rose inside me and even though I didn't want to be left alone with him I didn't want to drag Loki into this no matter how much I disliked the god at the moment.

"Loki please leave:"

Loki snapped round to face me once more , his face dulled as he took in my words. Loki looked hurt and it made me want to comfort him for a reason I couldn't understand

"what?"

Tchalla moved forward placing his hand on Loki's chest pressing him back slightly as a show of victory.

"you heard her boy" he gloated loudly making
me roll my eyes in response.

Loki's face scrunched up in anger and In that moment I didn't know whether to be afraid of him or be afraid for the other man in the room. The god gave me one more look before leaving the room by slamming the door behind him. The force rattled the hinges of the door as the noise echoed throughout the room.Now that he was gone I could turn my attention back to the unwanted visitor.

"what are you doing here " I was trying to sound confident but my voice betrayed me as it escaped barely a whisper from my lips.Tchalla only smiled back at the rude welcome.

"You really think I would let you go?" he moved forward placing his hand over mine. His touch made me physically want to withdraw my hand from him.