Abandoned

Loki POV :
I could feel my  anger rising in me  every second I  spent thinking about t'challa.The way he had grabbed y/n and threatened her.How i had watched y/n cry over someone who clearly didn't deserve her at all.

In this moment all I  could see was red as I  stormed through the  avengers compound with Steve by my side . Truthfully I had never liked cap but now we  had a common enemy; I  guessed I  could move him a little further down the list.
T'challa out the window first and then Steve.

I barged into the main room where everyone was sitting.Thor was in the corner struggling to keep up with the little spider in a video game.The frustration on my brothers face was rather amusing but y/n was my priority right now.

Bucky was laying on the sofa staring into the air,he had most likely been waiting for Steve to return.
The 2 were inseparable and it made me long for someone else. Sure me and the spider were becoming close but they didn't have the bond I had longed for. The one I felt for y/n...

Nat was engaged in a conversation with Bruce and Tony none of them giving me  a single thought.
I turned round slamming the door so hard that it rattled on its hinges to get their attention.

All eyes snapped towards me full of annoyance as they  glared at me  but it only made me grin at them more.
"So midgardians I know how much u love to destroy the city when serving 'justice'..."
I turned my  head to look at Bruce in particular and only got a sneer in response.

Tony stood up ready to argue but was cut off by Steve.
"What Loki is trying to say is we're going to go help y/n out"

Nat looked up worriedly "what's wrong ?"

I sat down between them  telling them everything and after a few minutes it was clear they were just as angry as me . I  realised y/n had only been with us a short while but somehow she had managed to spark a feeling of protectiveness among the whole group.I wasn't sure wether to be in awe or scared of her.

Y/n POV:

It had been a few hours since everyone had left without a word.I sat on the floor,pulling my knees to my chest while playing with the fire as it danced around my  fingertips.All I  had wanted was to be included but now it seemed like they wanted nothing to do with me. Why else would they leave without me  ?

On the other hand there was Loki, I  felt drawn to him like some kind of pull was dragging me  towards him. I knew I should  stay away from him but where was the fun in that?

After awhile I  heard the shuffle of feet in the room as the avengers had arrived back home. I  put on my  best fake smile to hide the fact I  had felt abandoned but once Loki's eyes met mine  it was no longer fake.All I  could think about was his arm wrapped around my waist and the feel of him behind me .

He bent down to sit beside me,turning his head to face me as his shoulder brushed mine sending a shock down my body.

"You okay love?"

Was I okay ? Definitely not but I  felt myself  slowly melting from his words.

"Just thinking about everything that's all"I shrugged fiddling with my fingers in front of me.

Loki placed his hands over mine pulling me up from the floor as if I weighed nothing to him.
He was grinning slightly to himself as if someone had just told him a joke.

"Right now, he's probably slow dancin' with a bleached-blond tramp and she's probably gettin' frisky"
The words hurt much more than I  had realised but I  couldn't care less what he was doing because nothing seemed to matter with his hand over mine.

"Right now, he's probably buyin' her some fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot whiskey"
My head whipped around in shock at Thor.Clearly Loki had told them everything as everyone's eyes were on me .What was l supposed to do ? So I Joined in.

"Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick showin' her how to shoot a combo"Laughter was heard around the room and I slowly felt myself joining in.

"And he don't know" a mischievous smirk filled Loki's face as if he was reminiscing over a memory.

My face had gone pale in a second as they all continued smiling with a knowing smile at Loki.

"What did you do ?!"

Loki placed his hand out for me  to take once more pulling me closer and spinning me  around.

"I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive"
Loki was evidently very proud of himself as he didn't seem to give it a second thought.

Cap placed a hand on my shoulder before whispering in my ear.

"Carved our names into his leather seats"
A series of laugher was heard around the room once more over the shared memory.

Thor ruffled my hair slightly leaving his hand on the small of my back.  "I took my hammer to both head lights"

Nat nodded towards  me to get my attention
"slashed a hole in all three tires" she winked.

Peter slipped forward from behind everyone so he was looking down at me.I felt my whole body go hot under his gaze but was only met with his boyish smile.I looked to the side and Loki looked annoyed.
He was no longer grinning and his eyes seemed to burn as they looked at my reaction to Peter but I pulled myself away. My attention back on Peter.

"Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats"

Peter moved to the side to grab his phone showing me a picture of the car.I was in shock.The car was completely wrecked and in the corner you could see Loki posing in front of it loving the attention he was getting from the camera.

Loki moved forward to stand by my side as his shoulder bumped mine.He bent down to my ear as his breath hit my neck.
I looked around to see if anyone was watching but they had all gone back to casual conversation amongst each other.Everyone apart from Peter and Thor who stood in the corner,glancing over every so often.

Loki was still next to me  and my  heart was beating loudly in my ears.

"Nobody messes with our girl"

His deep voice sounded like music to my ears and I felt my face flush.I spun round to face him,his eyes meeting mine immediately as he searched my face for the obvious reaction I was giving.

I walked backwards slipping away from him,heading towards the exit.I felt like I was on fire and all he had done was speak to me.

"Y/n!" Thor's voice sounded behind me but I only walked faster shutting the door behind me and running to my room.

I had to stay away from Loki.

To be continued
——————————————————-
Thank you for reading!
Please tell if u see any mistakes as I haven't had a chance to go over it completely!
Remember to vote ly all x

To be continued ——————————————————-Thank you for reading!Please tell if u see any mistakes as I haven't had a chance to go over it completely! Remember to vote ly all x