2 gods and a spider

Y/n's POV:

I stumbled into the avengers compound with Loki by my side.Peters hand hung limply from lokis hold.
His hair was plastered to his face as blood smeared over his skin.I cringed at the bruises that were definitely going to be covering his body tomorrow.

I pushed the door open colliding with a hard force knocking me backwards.
An arm snaked around my waist pulling me close.
My fingers were gripping the mans shirt tightly but when I looked up all I could see was Thor's blue eyes peering down at me.A grin spread on his lips as he raised an eyebrow at me making my face flush.

"Hey firefly"

He sent me a wink before releasing me.
My cheeks burned in embarrassment but Tony's voice quickly pulled me back to reality.

"What happened?"

I looked over at him and a worried look was etched on his face.His eyes were darting from mine to where Peters unconscious body was.

"It's peter" I mumbled as my smile faded .
I took in a deep breath as anger blazed in starks eyes as he moved forward to take hold of Peter.

"I'll take him to medical"
He lifted Peter up fastening his grip before turning back to me ignoring Loki completely.

"I don't want Loki to be here when I get back."
He sneered before leaving the room,the door slamming behind him.The noise rattled in the room until all that was left was silence between the three of us.Loki leaned against the wall clearly uncomfortable with his Thor's glare  on him.

Thor gave me a look of confusion but I couldn't speak. I shook my head at him and within a second he was following Tony out the room.

I was starting to get sick and tired of everything.Sick and tired of Loki always causing problems wether he knew it or not.I whipped around to face Loki my jaw clenched tightly.I could feel my heart beating as if it was about to burst out of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Loki raised his head  before blinking slowly at me.
He cocked his head to the side to regard me with a puzzled look only making my blood boil more.

"I miss you."

My anger dimmed slightly at his words but as he stepped forward I slinked back.A pained expression filled his face but he had to understand I didn't trust him.I wasn't going to be another girl for him to use and discard simply because he has 'daddy issues'.Rule number one the ones with issues are dangerous.

I let out the breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding tearing my eyes from his.

"You miss me?"

"I miss you and it is killing me y/n"

"you've been gone for a week loki " I scoffed only to be countered with his harsh glare.

He rolled his eyes at me before pushing his hair back with his hands.He let out a frustrated noise before closing his eyes to regain his composure.
His breathing evened and all I could do was watch as he struggled to find the words he needed.
He shook his head to himself before responding.

"I know and i'm sorry I was trying to remember"

"Did you?"

His eyes lit up slightly at the questions and a small smile lingered on his lips as he looked at his hands in an effort to distract himself.

"I remember everything about us and that's why I tried to stay away but I cant"

Loki took a step forward his eyes shifting slightly and a panicked feeling filled my body.He was smirking down at me as he continued to press forward.