All the wrong reasons

Y/n POV:

The smell of smoke burned  my eyes as i rubbed  them in an effort to make out the scene in front of me .Pieces of broken glass shattered as my boot hit the ground.Distant  figures moved into the opening forcing me to take a step backwards.A shadow snapped forward,it's hand grasping my neck as a searing pain burned at my neck.

The air stopped around me for only a second as pieces of wood shattered into my back.The shadows circled me but I couldn't move.I hunched over frozen in a coughing fit as blood dripped from my mouth.

Oh god I'm going to die fuck shit fuck shit

A hand reached down wrapping its fingers round my hair before yanking me head up to meet the cold eyes glinting at me with amusement.

Hela?

I dove forward in an attempt to escape the group closing in on me.Her grip on my hair tightened as I was flung backwards.A sharp pain exploded from the bottom of my spine and a scream escaped my lips.The pain grew as I slumped to my feet,breathing heavily.Laughter filled the air around me as i clawed at my back.I found the hilt of the dagger imbedded in my back as small sobs slipped from my mouth.

My eyes snapped open as  whimpers escaped my lips.Sweat trickled down my forehead as I wrapped my arms around myself.My whole body shook, the sound of my heart pounded in my ears.

I pulled myself up cautiously looking around the room before heading towards the bathroom.
Stumbling into the bathroom I took a deep breath,my hands wrapping around the edge of the sink as I peered at myself in the mirror.

What the fuck was that?!

A bright light cut through the window, washing away the remainder of the nightmare from my mind.
I look back up into the mirror,a shadow passing behind me as I whipped round before jumping backwards.My head whacked into the cupboard and my eyes started stinging from the tears threatening to form.

My eyes dart around but there was nothing there.
It was only me and my mind playing tricks on me once again.I sighed pulling myself out of the room to get ready for my day.

I soon found myself heading towards peters room.I was wide awake as the smell of food wafted from the kitchen making me breath it in before letting out a small sigh of contempt.
I slipped into the kitchen grabbing a croissant from the counter as Steve turned round to face me.

"Don't you want something proper to eat?"he frowned as he eyed my croissant.
I shook my head before sending him a smile trying to leave the room and avoid any further conversation for the day.

I got to the doorway but a chest blocked my view.I looked up to see stark looking down at me with a puzzled look.
"Where you going kid ?"

I scrunched my nose up at him but only got an eyebrow raise in return.

"I'm not a kid."

A smirk broke out on starks face as he placed his arm on the frame blocking my exit.

"Fine then. What are you doing young lady?"

"I'm supposed to meet up with Peter today"I sent him a mocking smile before ducking underneath his arm.

Fingers wrapped around my wrist pulling me back and a look of panic overtook my features as I flinched away from his hold on my arm.
There was silence before I looked up into Tony's eyes filled with concern at my reaction.He moved his hand from my arm slowly before reaching behind him to pass me another croissant from the side.