S E V E N

As the guards opened the door, both of the men in front of me bowed, and gave me a smile. I saw JK's long hair tied back again, just a few strands falling in front of his face. Tae was grinning that large smile that made my stomach flutter.

"Good morning" I breathed out.

They both greeted me and walked behind Jimin and I.

It didn't take us long to get to the training grounds, Namjoon was here, watching some of the recruits in the sparring space in front of him. As he saw us all approaching, he bowed to us and gave me a grin.

"News has spread about the Princes friendly sparring match, as you can see a lot high ranked commanders are here" he said as he looked over to the Princes.

"I'm sure they will enjoy the show," I breathed out, "this is Namjoon, a high court member and one of the captains of our military" I said, turning it Tae and JK.

They exchanged formalities, and then I went over to the royal box, to sit down.

One of the staff quickly came over, offering if I wanted a drink, which I politely declined. He bowed with a friendly smile and went back to the barracks beside us.

It was decided that JK would go first against a few commanders that volunteered themselves, while the others came and stood with me. Jimin stood beside my chair.

"Please sit, Taehyung" I muttered out, to which Tae nodded his head. You had to be invited to sit down in the royals chairs, and it didn't seem right him standing up, since he was a Prince.

Both men in the grounds in front of us took off their jackets, they knew there was no need for protection right now, both men were skilled enough to never cause any harm against one another. And I'm sure the commander wouldn't ever risk harming a Prince.

I saw JK's long sword, that looked so heavy as he twisted it with his wrist either side of his body, it seemed as light as a feather in his grasp.

I watched his muscles in his arm grind together as he moved, and then he looked over to us all quickly, and gave me a smile.

A minute later, I couldn't hold back my surprise, our commander was already on his back on the ground, a sword pointing at this neck.

I looked up at Jimin, who now was staring intensely at the scene in front of him. He looked at me, not moving his head and rose his eyebrows at me, and then barely nodded at me.

The other commander, lasted longer, but it was obvious that JK was just twisting, moving back and defending each move effortlessly, he didn't want to show up the man for lasting for so little. I thought that was a very selfless act, I knew that he wanted to show off his skills, but not be over confident about it.

Once it ended with JK aiming with his sword at the back of the commander, and they both stopped moving.

JK put his sword on his shoulder, pointing it upwards, and smiled over at us.

Then JK grinned at Tae, "your turn"

Tae began chuckling, but stood up. He pulled off his own light jacket, and I rose my eyebrows at his broad shoulders, he certainly was broader than JK.

He had such smooth skin.

As he walked towards the wooden fence, he turned to give me a boxy smile.

JK and Tae muttered something to each other, making one another chuckle. Tae brought his sword away from his hip, and I noted how equally heavy looking it was compared to JK's sword.

They were playful, in the beginning, you could see that they weren't taking it seriously.

That was until it was obvious shift in change, they were still being light hearted with their expressions as the danced around the grounds. For tall men, they moved very quickly and gracefully.