T W O

I looked over to my Father.

He looked disheartened, knowing he was taking something away from me. But a Queen had to take some burdens, I had to put my country first.

I watched as my Father looked over at Yoongi again, who bowed his head slightly, before walking towards me, and stopped near my Father.

"The first, that reached out, is King Keres" Yoongi said to me.

My mind instantly went to the facts I knew about country Egestas. Their military, was very closely matched to our own with the power and respect, around the world. I didn't know a lot about the monarchy there, I only paid attention to the stats I would hear. We hardly ever met any other royal families, because my Father turned down every single proposal of a courtship or marriage from eligible royal woman around the world for so many years. Another fact of our country was that we kept to ourselves, we didn't generate gossip like other monarchies, probably because it was only just myself and my Father.

Our family history was never very happy.

The marriages between the men over the past few generations hurt my heart to think about. And that is why there is so many only children, as neither my Father or Grandfather had any other siblings.

I knew it was a irrational fear to have, but it scared me away from marriage. I knew at one point in my life I would need to marry, so I could keep my blood line going with children, but I didn't want it to happen this soon.

"He has two sons, Hoseok, and Jungkook, " Yoongi began, taking my attention back to him, "Hoseok is the eldest, but is to be wed himself very soon, with a Princess from Sciurus. And like you know, you cannot marry anyone above your rank because you are to be a Queen. That's equal parring to Hoseok, so in turn you cannot marry each other. Jungkook is three years older than you, and is eligible. In the military word, he is very talented, and is top of the ranks in the military, in Egestas"

I bit the inside of my cheek, resting my hands on the silk on my thighs. I could feel the breeze coming through the large archway, leading outside onto the balcony to the right of me.

"And that would bring an alliance between two of the most powerful military's in the world" I breathed out.

Yoongi nodded at me.

"You know I wouldn't have accepted the invitation from his Father if I didn't know he was a good man. I hear nothing but praise about this man. And the only reason his Father told me he hasn't courted before, was because he was focusing on their military. In the past four years, they have shot up the ranks across the world, I believe that is down to him" my Father offered, seeing my expression changing.

I didn't reply.

"Apparently he is very handsome to, according to the woman gossiping around the dinner table" Yoongi added, trying to make me smile.

I rolled my eyes, and heard Jimin's gentle chuckle from across from me.

"How many are there?" I asked.

"Two suiters. We had a lot of letters, but these are the only two I can accept. And their Kings were wise to write the offer of a meeting, and courtship before the proposal of a marriage. I've rejected every one that has asked for a marriage, before anything else" my Father replied to me.

Now at that, the corner of my lips turned into a small smile.

"And I suppose the word got around" my Father quickly added, giving me a little smile.

I glanced down at the table, "their seconds sons would become Kings, I don't blame for some of them acting desperate"

Both my Father and Yoongi stayed quiet. Because they knew that the only way to rule two countries, without the act of war, was through marriage. But it was very unusual, because of the fact two direct heirs cannot marry one another. That was an untouched rule, in every monarchy.