E I G H T E E N

A few seconds later, JK let me down, kissing my cheek, and then my nose, making me giggle and go into his chest once more.

"See you later" he breathed out, before jogging back to my bedroom door.

The whole of the day, was just a blur from getting ready. I managed to take a few hours to myself, after my bath, to go to the Gardens, and done some reading, before I knew had to go back to my chambers, my maids would be itching to finish getting me ready.

The dress though, made me wonder if it was just ever so slightly revealing for me to wear. But I trusted my dress maker, she was one of the best in the world, her creations were highly requested from everywhere, but she came from Decoris, which made me proud.

It had wrapped around front type of silk material, crossing over each of my breasts, the cleavage was a respectful amount, by as the tightness of the dress flared out in a shimmering red, there was a leg slit, that was covered in a light layer of lace, it was beautiful.

My hair was french plaited back, with some flowers from the garden put in, as the crown sat on my head, and I had the jewellery from Tae and JK on.

I had to say, looking like this did give me extra confidence.

My Father wanted to walk in with me, which I of course accepted. When he saw me, he rose an eyebrow as Jimin walked around the corner, to the doors leading outside to the Garden.

"Are you trying to give your old man a heart attack? Thank god I have already got suitors for you" he breathed out.

I rolled my eyes at him, giving him a little smile.

We heard Yoongi announce as as the messenger went in a few seconds earlier. As the doors opened the only ones not bowing were King Jin and King Keres, which was obvious why they weren't. If you were a direct heir and received the crown, you didn't need to bow, but if you married into becoming a Queen or a King, you did bow.

Everything looked so beautiful.

Jimin came right to my side as my Father and I parted to socialise, "are you trying to a certain two men's attention?" He asked very quietly as we walked.

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Don't think the guards haven't been telling me about those visits from them" he flashed a smile at me.

I nudged him, grinning back at him.

There was so may new faces that I had to actually study to remember who they were, to be a good hostess, I was thankful that Yoongi helped me yesterday.

After about ten minutes, King Keres walked past me, and I quickly tilted my head down.

"Ah, Princess Alessia. You look beautiful this evening" he breathed out. That surprised me, he hadn't looked in my direction most of the times we had been around one another so far.

"Thank you, King Keres" I gave my perfected pretend smile.

He glanced over to Jimin on my arm, "I've heard about you, you must be a good swordsman to beat my son"

You could clearly see how proud he was of JK, which in a way did help my negative thoughts about him, but I still wouldn't ever like this man.

Jimin tilted his head down, "Prince Jungkook is a very worthy opponent"

King Keres gave a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes once again. And that nearly made me crease my eyebrows together. Then I watched as he looked to the small water fountain behind us, "would you care to go for a stroll?"