T W E N T Y - S E V E N

I turned my head to see the guards that were running towards me, and I held up my hand and shouted to them to get the royal doctors. JK fell to his knees, as I quickly went over, and I had to blink a few times, realising the tears were clouding my vision.

Clara collapsed into Hoseok's arm, as he stared down at his little brother. She started quickly saying something, that I was paying not attention to, as JK was tensing his jaw over and over again, pressing his hand into his stomach.

Jimin shouted to get the royal guard at the other few guard members that followed me into the room. One of the guards came over with a long rag, torn from his gear, to press against JK's stomach.

JK was looking at me, his eyes were flinching in pain with each breath he took. My hand went up and rested on his cheek, using my other hand to quickly wipe at my eyes, before placing both of them on his cheeks.

"Don't you dare leave me" I whispered.

JK's breaths were labouring, which made me incredibly nervous.

Jimin had his sword pointed at King Keres to my right, making sure he was not moving. But his eyes were wide, looking at his son, not paying any attention at Jimin, and I knew in that moment he did not mean to harm his son.

"Hobi, no!" I heard Clara's cry, which made me jump slightly as I moved closer to JK, on my knees also. JK groaned, his body was slowly leaning toward.

I heard the scrapping of a sword, and then saw Hobi stood to my right, who had JK's sword in his hand.

He was staring down at his Father, who now had turned his attention to his eldest son.

Neither one of them said anything, and if anything King Keres seemed to look like he was accepting what he thought was coming his way.

"Why?" Hoseok breathed out, and even without seeing his face I knew I could hear how hurt he was.

King Keres pursed his lips, "both of my sons will be Kings. I done it for Jungkook"

JK now slumped against my shoulder, as I put both of my hands on his shoulders, "Kookie no, stay awake, please"

Jimin glanced over to me, but I knew he couldn't risk moving towards me to help JK, incase King Keres tried anything, we were all to close to one another.

The guard to my right, leant down to pull JK back who groaned out in agony, as he was was put flat on the ground, he opened his eyes to look up at me as I went into his side, grabbing onto his hand.

I tried not to look down at his stomach, as the rag that was pressed against him, also stained in that red colour.

As I looked over at King Keres with pure hatred in my eyes, he was looking down at his son, sprawled out on the cold floor in front of me.

"You did this" I seethed.

He didn't look at me, but instead I saw the tense expression in his eyes, almost like he was thinking about something. And within a second, he looked over at Clara. Hoseok tensed in front of me.

"You aren't going to plead guilty are you?" Hoseok breathed out, now I could hear the anger in his voice.

King Keres glanced up at him, and just by his expression, all of us knew that what Hoseok said was true. But in turn, I knew the only evidence we had was Clara. None of us could prove any other evidence other wise.

"If my brother dies because of you, I'll have your head myself" Hoseok said through his teeth, pointing the sword at his Father.

King Keres didn't look remotely intimated as his eyes flickered over to Clara, who recoiled back from his glare.