Chapter 14

||thank you guys for 95 followers! It means so much to me!||

Marinette's POV

I was woken up by a sudden weight on my body. "Oof" I grunted opening my eyes, then closing them again at the sudden light. "Rise and shine Pixie-Pop! We got a museum to visit! Then afterwards Timmy and I can take you to the ice cream shop we always visited!"

His cheery voice made me groan again. "It's too early!" I replied, voice mumbled because I rolled over so my face was smushed into the pillow. "Cmon! Remember when you used to get up early to train with us?"

"That was when I was young."

"That was 6 months ago. Plus you are still young." Jay rolled his eyes.

"No I'm old now. Like you." I smiled into the pillow as he playfully slapped my butt.

"Don't touch me." I swatted his hands away while sitting up. All he did was chuckle and tell me to come down. "Hey Tikki!"

"Good morning Marinette!" Tikki chirped. "I wish today would end." "But the day hasn't even started." "Yeah it's gonna be that bad! I'll bring you up some breakfast." I called before closing the door, but bumped into someone.

"Who are you talking to?"

It was Damian.

"Uhh no one. Don't worry about it! Now isn't Alfred waiting?" My hand slipped into his and I pulled him down the stairs. The whole time he was giving me a look that was filled with suspicion.

"Hi Alfred!" Damian shook my hand out of his which made me laugh. "Good morning miss Marinette, master Damian." "Pennyworth." Damian nodded his head a bit as a greeting.

Alfred was putting out plates of pancakes with syrup and a cube of butter.

"This looks so good!" I took a deep breath of the scent. "I got the recipe from your mother, I believe it will be quite good, but you are the judge of that." He passed me a fork, which I accepted and sat down.

My fork dug into the spongy cake, and I placed it into my mouth. "Mmm this is so good." I held my fork up like a pencil and bounced it in between each word. "I'm glad you enjoy it.

Soon everyone also sat down to eat. "How did you get here before me!" Jason exclaim and I have a shrug. "I don't know." My mouth was full so it came out weird. "Ew don't do that." Damian commented.

No ones POV

"You ready Mare?" Tim asked, buckling into the passenger seat with Mari in the back while Jason drove.

"Look! There's the bus your class took." Jason pointed, while keeping a hand on the steering wheel. Marinette winced a bit at the sight, but kept a forced smile on her face. "Yea!"

They got out of the car and Marinette did her best to stay behind the tall man she called her brother.

"Hi are you Pixie-pop's class?"

"Who's that?" Lila crossed her arms. "Marinette." Tim chimed in. "Sadly, yea" Alya wrapped her arm around Lila. A look of annoyance cross the liar's face, but it quickly went away.

"Who are you guys? How do you know Marinette?" Adrien suddenly spoke up. "We're her-

Tim was cut off by Mari, "My friends!" She panicked and let out a nervous laugh as her brothers gave her a weird look.

Luckily the tour guide saved the bluenette. Chloe lagged behind to try and talk to her. "It's really funny, they didn't even know you were gone! Ridiculous utterly ridiculous." Chloe tsked.

They saw some art that were framed in gold and sculptures. "Now I know in Paris you have a wax museum. We here have wax statues of our villains." (idk if I cleared this if I have please tell me so I can remove this part in parenthesis, but the batfam knows about the situation in Paris but they don't know she is Ladybug.)

People saw the riddler, joker, etc. They all awed at the statues, Mari didn't though. She has seen enough of them and so has her family. She never got to stop crime with them because her brothers and father all agreed that it's too dangerous for her, and as the youngest? Everyone is SUPER overprotective.

"Look their your family just tell them!" Chloe whispered when no one was looking. The girl just sighed "Look you don't get it Chloe." Mari paused for a second. "If I tell them it's not gonna be the regular, please don't touch my sister. It's more like, touch or breathe in my sister's direction if you want to be 6 ft under ground." She did that part in a over exaggerated deep voice.

"Please tell them! If Lila is 6 ft underground it will benefit all of us!"

That made Marinette laugh a bit.

"I'd like it if there wasn't a death thank you very much!"

"Hey girls we're moving on to the next room." Tim called before walking out.

||idk how to end this chapter so it's just gonna stop here, okay thanks so much for reading! I hope this one was enjoyable! Until next time!||