Chapter 11

||HELLOooooO! It's been a hot minute since I've updated this so yeah! Here is da chapter!||

The only good plan that she came up with was pretend it's not bothering her. Which was going to be pretty hard, not impossible though. "Marinette! You can't go on like this!" Tikki argued, tired of seeing her holder like this. "Yes I can! It will just be for a bit! I'm serious Tikki!" Marinette groaned after saying this to the kwamii for the 100th time.

"Cmon Tikki we have to leave for school. Then get back and pack. Sometime I wish Dad wasn't rich!" Mari got up and stuffed books into her bag and Tikki went to her regular area. "Do you want to eat something before you leave dear?" Sabine asked as Mari arrived downstairs. "I'm not hungry!"

When she stepped out the hot air hit her, and the feeling of air conditioning was gone. Sighing, the girl turned left to cross a street. "Hello Marinette!" Adrien waved when she was in his sight. "Oh hello Adrien." The bluenette tried her best to hide her hate for him. "Hey you know Lila lied about knowing the Wayne family right?" Adrien whispered.

Marinette just nodded. Maybe he is changing for the better. "Well, Just remember to keep quiet alright? Take the high road and it will be okay as long as we know the truth." He winked before going off in the direction Nino was in. That sentence caused the girl to seethe. Taking a deep breath, she walked up the concrete steps.

She heard familiar voices as she took her seat in the back of the classroom. "You'll get me an interview with Mr.Wayne. Right?" Alya pleaded. "I'll try! he's very busy running his um company." "But he'll make time for his honorary daughter!" Alya chipped in. "Umm uhh well, we'll see." Lila let out a nervous chuckle, that answer was good enough for the reporter though.

"Hello class! I just want to remind everyone that we will be leaving for Gotham on Monday so you have all weekend to pack up your things. Now if everyone would take out their history book and flip to chapter 11 please. Thank you!" Miss Bustier bent down to grab her books from the bottom drawer of her desk.

The clock ticked slower than ever, with everyone know tomorrow was the day for the flight no one could really concentrate on today's lessons.

When class finally ended, Marinette hurried home to get started on packing, but not before a akuma appeared.

Ladybug swung onto the scene, and so did Chat Noir. "Hello Bugaboo!" He greeted with a bow. "Hi Chat! It's always good to see you!" "Likewise!"

"I'm Florena! PARIS WILL NOW APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF PlANTS!" Florena rose her hand like a conductor, but instead of bringing her hand down on the second beat. Her hands continued to raise up. Ladybug caught eye of the green ivy that was beginning to form. It rose at the speed of her arms.

When her fingers were about to pass her head, she shot her hands forward. Making the plant tie some citizens into a cocoon.

Ladybug swung her yoyo around the cocoon and sliced it, while the people got out. "You grow girl!" Chat landed beside her, laughing at his own joke. "Ugh!"

The red spotted hero looked around, there were more cocoon plants than ever! There were even flowers starting to sprout through the concrete. "Let's go Chat!" "Okay M'lady! I'm rooting for you!" The cheshire grin still present on his face.

"We need to get her necklace!" "Already on it!"

"Heyyyyyy! OVER HERE FLORENA!" Ladybug waved her hands in the air as Chat tried to sneak up from behind. "People already love and appreciate plants! You don't need to do this!" She tried to reason. "Not enough as they should!" Florena boomed. "What I do need to do it get your miraculous! Hand it over if you want your boyfriend back!" She exclaimed before an ivy wrapped around Chat.

"Wha-HEY! How did you know I was there?" He pouted, Florena ignored the comment. "Lucky Charm! A pack of seeds?" Ladybug looked around. A bag of fertilizer, a pot, and some gardening tools became spotted with red dots. She went to collect the items.

"Okay! You're right. People don't appreciate plants as much as they should. So why don't you teach me? I've got what I need right here."

Florena went up to look at it. "Oh these are flame lilies! They are my favorite plant! I've only seen them once! Let's grow these!" Florena happily took the red spotted pouch. When she was looking away Ladybug tossed a sharp garden thingy to Chat. Who was dangling in the air by the ivy around his waist.

"These take a while to grow like all plants, but with my new powers I can make it quick!" Florena began to water the flowers after a few minutes of prep. Ladybug just stood there, watching. Occasionally checking on Chat with a glance.

"CATACLYSM!" He exclaimed as the tip of his finger made contact with the necklace. The same purple butterfly flew out. After catching it and a pound it later, Marinette was in her room. Deciding what to bring and what not to bring. Some of her stuff was in her room already at Gotham. Since she visited every break.

||That's it for this chapter! Ily all so much!Thank you for like over 8k reads! It means so much to me you like this story! Also if you're wondering here is what a flame lilies look like.

AREN'T THEY SO PRETTY? i never knew this exsisted so yeah, but GoOgLe

AREN'T THEY SO PRETTY? i never knew this exsisted so yeah, but GoOgLe. BAI HOPE YOU"RE ALL SAFE FROM CORONA!||

~Kel