Chapter 3

||Hai everyone! Thank you so much if you're reading this! You all mean a lot to me! I don't own Miraculous or Batman or any of the characters. Here is part 3 though!||

 Marinette spent her last days in Gotham with her family. Before she knew it, it was time for her to go.

"Bye Mari. I'll miss you!" Dick gave Marinette a huge hug. "Don't forget me. Okay?" She whispered. "Never! You're my little sis."

Jason walked in and also gave Mari a hug. "See ya later okay Pixie Pop?" "Bye-bye Jay-Jay." It was the last time she was going to call him that for a while. The hug lasted a few minutes, then Bruce walked in to say goodbye too.

"Sweetie your luggage is in the car. Alfred will take you to the airport." "Are you sure I can't stay here with you?" Marinette tried again. "No Mari you can't, but you can meet your mother now." Bruce gave his daughter a hug and kissed her forehead.

Marinette got in the car. She refused to let tears fall. Dad always had a reason for something. Maybe it won't be that bad. I get to meet my mom. The little girl wanted to try and stay positive even though it was getting harder with each passing second.

Now they were at the private jet. It was about to take off. Alfred had said goodbye to his only granddaughter. Then with a whoosh the plane was out of sight.

Marinette had no idea what she was about to fly into.

||I'm sorry it's so short! Tbh I didn't really know how to write this goodbye so yeah. Thanks for being here I hope school isn't too stressful for anyone. Thanks for finding the time to read this! You are all amazing! Bai||

~Kel ❤