Chapter 7

||Hai you guys! Today the new miraculous New York came out and it was amazing! So yeah! I loved it so much and I felt so many freaking emotions from it! It was THAT good! Anyways yeah onto this chapter!||(also she is 10 if y'all haven't figured it out yet)

Alfred stopped the car at an all familiar mansion. To be honest it hasn't changed much since Marinette left. How she missed this place. Jason and Dick chasing her around the hallways, playing tag and jumping into Bruce's arms as he stepped into the foyer. When his face softened at the sight of her smile or when She would just cook with Alfred. It all came rushing back. These memories she thought that couldn't be remembered were there. All suddenly so cleared to her.

"Miss Marinette? We're here." He opened the door. His voice snapped her back into reality. She quickly nodded and threw on her backpack. "Right this way." Alfred guided her through the front yard and towards the big doors. 

The first thing Marinette saw was 4 boys lined up liked soldiers and Bruce was shushing them. Dick and Jason recognized that face. The face of their little sister they hadn't seen for years! They leaped for her and hugged her super tight. Marinette just giggled. "Pixie-Pop! It's been years!" Jason squeezed her some more. "Jay! I missed you!" "Let me hug her! I missed my sister too!" Dick pouted. Mari wiggled out of Jason's tight grasp and jumped into Dick's arms, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

"I can't hug my own daughter?" Bruce asked. A few seconds later said daughter was in his arms, while tears fell from her eyes. Those tears were happy tears. They hadn't seen each other in so long. It felt amazing, but something hit her. If they were going to miss her why did they send her away? Being Batman must be hard for him but why couldn't she be a superhero too? Dick and Jay were! Why not her? 

Tim and Damian did not know who that little girl was. Jason, Dick, and their father knew, but they didn't. 

Damian didn't liked her. Why was HIS father so loving to her? Why was he hugging her? Who was this person? Grayson mentioned her being a sister. They didn't have sisters! "Who is this father?" Damian spat coldly. "This is your half-sister. Marinette." She smiled at him when her name was called. 

"Marinette these are your new brothers. Damian and Tim." She stared with curiosity. "Hi Dami hi Timmy! I'm Marinette!" She walked up to them and waved, smile never leaving her face. 

"Hi Marinette! I'm Tim." He shook her hand but Marinette threw her arms around him. "We're family!" That made Tim melt into the hug a bit more. Yeah they were family. This sweet girl was his sister. 

 Damian glared at her when she introduced herself. "Tt. I know who you are. Also don't call me whatever you did. That was a horrible attempt of shortening my name, and it's stupid. My name is Damian don't change it." 

Mairnette looked at her feet in sadness. "Why don't we go to your room to unpack?" Alfred suggested. "Okay!" She lifted up her suitcase and heaved it upstairs. 

"What was that Damian? Don't treat Marinette like that! She is your sister okay?" Bruce barked before turning around to head to his office. "Tt" "Damian give her a chance okay? She is amazing and sweet. She's lived here since before I came!" Jason patted the boys head which earned his a growl. "She seems like a really cool person." Tim shrugged. "Mari is the best! We used to have the best time! OH! I wonder if she remembers how to use the trapeze!" Dick grinned at the memory of the fun times and took off to see if Marinette wanted to go on it.

"All done! That was fast! Thanks for your help Alfie!" Marinette closed the last drawer. This room was the same. All her coloring books and toys were still out, but she wasn't really interested in this stuff anymore. "If it's not too much trouble do you think we can get a sewing machine in here? Since I was 9 I've started making my own clothes. Some aren't that good, but the ones I'm wearing right now is one of my favorites! Mama helped me!" She did a twirl. "Impressive! It won't be too much trouble Miss Marinette. Now excuse me while I go start dinner." "Can I help? I've learned some new recipes from mama!" "Tomorrow I think Master Dick would like to go on the trapeze with you." "Okay?" He didn't ask yet. Mainette was confused. 

Surely after a few minutes Dick barged in. "Mari! Do you still remember how to go on the trapeze?" Marinette brightened at that word. Of course she still knew how, even taking some time to practice and stay flexible in case they ever met again. "Yes! Let's go!" Dick let Marinette drag him to the gym where the trapeze was located. They spent the first 10 minutes stretching and warming up. Those two spent the rest of the afternoon swinging around. It was fun. Definitely something Mari missed. 

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER A FEW DAYS LATER*

Now everyone was gathered at the dinner table eating their foods while Marinette was talking about her friends like Nino and Kim. That's when Damian had had enough even if it's only been a few days. This girl was annoying! All his brothers wanted to spend time with HER. "SHUT UP!" He slammed his hands on the table which made her jump a little. Everyone's attention was on him now. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? YA KNOW WHAT? FATHER SENT YOU AWAY FOR A REASON! SO WE WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!" He yelled and stormed off to his room. 

Marinette didn't know why Damian didn't like her, no despised her. Her eyes started watering. Not happy tears, sad tears this time. She pushed away from her chair and also ran off to her room. 

Now that she thought about it they did send her away. They probably didn't want her! Batman wasn't even in her mind right now! It didn't matter! If he really loved her she would be a vigilante with them! She would have been able to stay! Sure mama and Tom were amazing, but she missed this family too! Maybe Damian was right. She shouldn't have forced this on them. It was all her fault. "I should have kept it that way." Marinette sobbed, curling up into a ball.

||Hai again! Have a good day or night! ilysm! Thanks for 1.6k! I'm so grateful! Bai!||

~Kel❤