Chapter 4

||Okay so yeah! Thanks for understanding and the new maribat has already come out so check it out if y'all have time! I don't own Miraculous or Batman or any of the characters.||

Marinette was woken up by someone shaking her. "Marinette. You're here in Paris! Your mom is outside waiting." The person said. Marinette hopped out of her chair and strapped the backpack around her then skipped off. 

"Hi are you Marinette?" A short woman asked. "Yeah!" She smiled at them. "I'm your mama and this is Tom my husband. It's great to see you again. The car is over here." Tom lifted up two of Marinette's suitcase. "Whoa! What is in here?" He asked in French. Marinette already knew how to speak french because her Dad had her get a tutor for it since he knew her mom was in France. "My dad bought me a lot of stuff." she shrugged. They walked over to a small car and got in. Marinette stared out the window, missing her brothers and dad.

Once they got there the little girl was met with a bakery. It was smaller than what she was used too, but she liked this place. It looked homey. When she stepped foot in her room it was bigger than she expected. (I honestly think Marinette's room in the show is pretty big.) It was pink, her favorite color. Tom had dropped the suitcases off in her room so she started to put things away. For a 5 year old she could do many things. Like organize how Alfred taught her. 

She was smart because her Dad hired people to teach her since she wasn't old enough to go to school. She only had time to learn the basics before she was sent away. Like the alphabet, how to spell her name, adding and subtracting. Things like that. She also knew a little bit about self defense because her brothers taught her.

Sabine asked Marinette if she wanted to help her make dinner. The girl jumped up because it would just be like helping Alfred. They made pasta, and went to bed. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. 

||Sorry this is so short! Stay safe and yeah! Have the best day! I'm so thankful for y'all!||

~Kel❤