Chapter 9

||Hey people! I'm sorry I haven't updated this! Thanks so much for 4.5k! I really appreciate everything! Oki let's just get onto the chapter!||

"Alfie?" Marinette looked up at the old man. "yes Miss?" "Can I make something in the kitchen please?" "Of course, but please do be careful." "Okay!"

Mari skipped off to the kitchen and got out what she needed. Flour? Check! Eggs? Check! Sugar? Check!

A few more things came out of the pantry and Marinette's little hands got to work. Her parents taught her everything she needed to know! Carefully measuring out the ingredients to get the PERFECT amount to make macarons. 

She then started whisking the batter until it was stiff enough. Mari was hoping THIS could win Damian over.

Why did he even hate her?

No Marinette! Not these thoughts while you bake! Got it?

She began piping the cookies and shoved them into the oven. 

The filling was done right when the timer dinged. The cookies were the right shape and size. Cleaning while she worked was an amazing tactic. 

The delightful scent of pastries drew all the boys to the kitchen. "Wow! Pixie! Did you make these?" Jason asked pointing to the tray of sweets. 

"Yes! I did! You can have some!" She giggled as she took out a napkin and grabbed a few. "Do you know where Damian is?" 

"I think in his room. Why?" "No reason! I'll be right back!" 

Jason was about to warn her but the little girl looked so determined, so he just shoved a few macaroons in his mouth and followed after her. 

A knock on his door made Damian scowl. Who wants to bother him now?

His frustration only grew as he was met with a familiar bluenette. "What do you want?" He snapped. "I wanted to give you some desserts I made!" 

He stared at the macaroons in her hand. Well now that Damian thought about it, he was hungry. Contemplating for a second he complied. "Okay come in." Marinette smiled and slipped the treats into his hand. 

They both took a seat on his bed, he starting bringing the food up to his mouth before Marinette started to ask the question that was on her mind all day...no actually this entire trip. "Why do you hate me?" 

"I-I don't know." He filled the awkward silence. "You've been really mean to me since I got here. Did I do something to upset you? Please tell me what I did." She begged. Marinette couldn't take it anymore! What could she do to make him like her.

"Y-You didn't do anything." Damian gave into the truth. "I-I'm sorry I was being so rude to you." 

Wait...Damian was SO confused. Why did he apologize? When did! Why did he? Huh? Maybe these treats were drugged, or maybe it's just because of the girl.

"You really mean it?" "Yeah." 

They were having a heart to heart moment. 

"I forgive you then." Mari smiled, showing off her pearly whites. 

"Why? I was so horrible to you?" 

"Because you're my brother! Just like Jay, Dick, and Timmy!" 

Damian made a promise to himself that he would forever keep this tiny Angel safe. 

"Uhh thanks." "You're welcome! I'm going to see if they already ate all the treats!"Marinette giggled at the thought. 

Mari bounded off to the kitchen. 

It was safe to say that this trip had been great! All the misunderstandings had been cleared up. 

||This chapter sucks! I'm sorry y'all waited so long for this, but next chapter she will be like in the part where Alya and Lila are friends, because I'm pretty sure y'all are like...let's speed this up Kelly COME ON! So yeah! Umm have a great day and stay safe! Ilysm!||

~Kel