Chapter 10

||Hai! Sorry I haven't updated this story in like forever. I'm just not sure how to continue this but yeah. Okay let's start!||

Marinette groaned at the thought of another day at school. Lila had taken over and it was the WORST!

She had been occasionally been visiting her family in Gotham every break. Which was amazing! She loved all her brothers and her dad, but Mari hadn't told them about her little issue. Knowing they'd overreact! Chloe was her only friend in the entire class.

Marinette changed a lot! She is barely late now and she is Ladybug. The super heroine everyone loves! But as herself? Everyone hates.

After thinking through everything that's happened in her life, she lifted the covers and felt the cold morning air hit her legs. Despite her body telling her to hide under the covers again, she got up to start the day.

Walking to school, pastries in hand. She started to much on them and also slid one to Tikki. Marinette grinned at the happy-eyed kwamii.

As the school came in sight, Mari starting to bite her lip a little bit. Soon noticing Chloe!

"Hey!" She greeted with a excited wave. "Hi!" Marinette ran up to her, squeezing the life out of Chloe.

"Someone's happy to see me!" 'I'm always happy to see you."

"Marinette! I know what you did over the weekend!" Alya stormed up to them, could ya tell she was upset?

"And what would that be Cesaire?" Chloe crossed her arms, clearly not liking the tone.

"I know you were being so mean to Lila! After all her troubles, you just can't take a hint now can you?" She got closer as a Lila appeared after her with a smirk, but quickly changed it to a look of sadness.

"D-Don't get mad at Marinette." Lila pulled some crocodile tears, while Alya snuggled Lila into her embrace.

The bell rang, ending their little "encounter"

"Alright welcome back class! I hope everyone had a good weekend!" Miss Buistier clapped her hands together. "I have a BIG announcement!"

Everyone in the class exchanged excited looks with each other.

"Mr.Wayne has sponsored a class trip to Gotham!" She jumped up a bit as everyone digested the information.

Soon everyone began to cheer as Lila saw an opportunity.

"Yeah umm actually I'm Mr.Wayne honorary daughter! And his boys think of me as a sister! I got him to sponsor this trip!" (Chloe knows abt Marinette's Family)

Marrinette didn't even care that Lila was lying. She wanted to know why her dad did that!

As class began she was very very jumpy. Always bouncing her legs or tapping her fingers.

When class ended she went to and grabbed the phone to ring up some family members in Gotham.

"Hello? Mari?" "Hi dad." "Hi...why are you calling? "What can't I call my dad and ASK HIM ABOUT WHY HE'S SPONSORING MY TRIP?"

She heard a breathy sigh from the other end.

"I wanted a way for you to come visit us and not have to worry about school. Your teacher announced it?" "Yea she did." Marinette hand made contact with her skin. "You should be happy! The boys can't wait to see you again! I gotta go sweetheart! Bye!"

The call ended making Marinette blinked for a second. "You should just tell him about what's going on!" Tikki suggested. "Not happening!" she began to get out a piece of paper to start brainstorming ideas about how to avoid disaster and possibly murder!

||Hai okay so yeah umm nothing's going on with me...except I should be doing a project so BAI!||

~Kel