Ch. 12 [ End ]

Dazai's ears rang, while his head pounded, feeling the warm crimson liquid that ran down the side of his head staining the bandages over his eye.

He blinked and looked to his side to see Yukko crushed against the floor. Then to look back in front of him to see Chuuya barley levitating above the ground almost unconscious. Dazai was thrown back by the explosion.

He slowly stood up dragging his broken body across to were Chuuya was floating.

"Chuuya...!" He cried. He picked up his pace and gave it all he launch on Chuuya from behind pulling him into a tight embrace, nullifying corruption making them both collapse.

"Dazai.....?" Chuuya said weakly turning his head slightly to look at him.

"Yes, it's me Chibi. Rest now."

"Don't call me-" but before he could finish, he already passed out.

"I know.." Dazai said with a small smile. "I know."

He squeezed Chuuya's hand and looked up into the evening sky similar to when they first met. "I love you." Dazai said.

Little did he know, Chuuya was awake the entire time. But instead of calling him out for it, he gave a warm smile and dozed off back to sleep. (For real this time.)

The End.

(Credits @_9are on Twitter)

AUTHORS NOTE//

Finally finished!! I really hope you enjoyed this story :) I am again sorry for the long delay, thank you for patiently waiting. I have uploaded a angst soukoku one shot, so if you enjoyed this work please consider that! Now to close this off, I'd just like to thank all the people who took the time reading my story again :') I never thought I'd make it to 1K views or make 1 place on the Soukoku hashtag. It means more then words. Thanks again!!