Ch.10 [ Forgotten ]

All the memories Dazai shared with Chuuya flooded his mind. Even after how many times they've said to each other "I hate you" it doesn't matter now. No matter how many "go die"s or "get out of my face"s were said, they still were truly best friends. Perhaps more than that. To what Dazai thinks at least. Because deep down, Dazai loved him. He would do anything to love, to hug and kiss him, and tell him that he loved him and oh, to hear Chuuya say that he loved him back. Would he ever admit it? No, never. And because of that, he'll do whatever he can now to show love, but without showing love at the same time. Because he doesn't know how too. So the best thing he could do for his one-sided love right now, would be saving him because he would never be able to save him with words.

-
"CHUUYA!!! LOOK AT ME!!" Dazai screamed with his fist turning into balls. He watched as Chuuya slowly turned and whipped his head back to look at him with wide eyes, yet at the same time,blanked faced. He threw a smaller orb Dazai's way but he was able to jump to the side and dodge, and slid behind a cargo. He made eye contact with Yukko, who was silently watching with a sly grin perked up on a ledge behind Chuuya. "What are you waiting for. Go get him Chuuya." he said. Chuuya turned his head around giving him a quick nod then putting his attention back on the cargo Dazai was hid behind.

Dazai was trying to come up with a instant plan in his head until he was frightened by the sudden movement of the the cargo he was leaning on lifting up behind him. It was lifted high up in the air by Chuuya's ability and within a blink of an eye went hurling its self towards Dazai but rolled out the way.

I can't beat him. I'm exhausted and at a disadvantage.

Dazai's arm and leg were hurting in more immense pain then they were before. He dragged himself to the center of the room and stared at Yukko from below dead dead in the eyes. "Awe, poor baby. You seem so worn out. So, would you like ME to kill you know? Or be hit with the shock waves of gravity over and over..?" Dazai didn't answer. Yukko gracefully jumped down from the ledge he was seated on and slowly walked over in front of Dazai.

"Your choice, Dazai-kun."

He stilled didn't reply.

Yukko walked back and paused in his steps to turn around when he realized he didn't respond.

Dazai didn't know how much longer he could keep up this act. The more he stalled the more Chuuya's body broke down. Dazai had remembered Chuuya (while in corruption) will only listen to commands said by the so giver. All he had to do is wait long enough for Yukko to get restless and ask for Chuuya to kill him at all costs. Of course he had a 50/50 chance of him actually saying that, but if Dazai did everything right, his plan may work out. And when that part would succeed, Dazai would grab onto Yukko fighting him 1v1. If Dazai is following around Yukko and Chuuya has no other option then to kill Dazai even while they are fighting, Dazai would be close enough to Yukko that while Chuuya is aiming to hit Dazai, he also has a chance of accidentally hitting Yukko as well.

"Sigh. Well I'm getting bored of this. Chuuya kill him no matter what, now."

Well that worked out. Yukko fell into Dazai's little trap and said exactly what needed to be said.
Dazai gave a little smile.

Dazai looked up at the busted redhead who was charging up his gravity orbs.
"Haha...I don't think your going anywhere yet."

"Hm..-!" Yukko slowly turned around.

"You heard me not yet." Dazai threw his body on the back of Yukko putting him in a choke hold before he would have time to reach his katana.
"You fool..what are you doing..!?" Yukko shouted in between breaths.

"Getting my friend back." He said.

"Huh Dazai. You're a strange one, it all makes sense now." Yukko stopped restraining and said with a quiet smile.

"Huh..-?!" Dazai was paying to much attention to Yukko that he saw from the corner of his eye that enormous orb Chuuya was carried between his hands.

SHIT!

With a yell that echoed, Chuuya threw ball of gravity directly towards Dazai and Yukko blowing them back. Dazai lost his grip on Yukko, who kicked him back during the explosion as well. Dazai laid limp on the floor.

"Get up. Chuuya is taking to long to finish you. I'll just get it over with myself." Dazai looked up at him who had jumped in the arm ready to pounce and slice him open until Dazai remembered the gun from before he had tucked in his waste. He had pulled it out just in time shooting a direct hit into Yukkos leg from above. He dropped accordingly wincing in pain. This would now give him enough time to make his way over to Yukko so that Chuuya could aim for Dazai, but actually be aiming for Yukko.

Dazai stood up quickly dragging himself fast over to where Yukko laid in pain yet, Dazai didn't notice Chuuya ready to throw another ball of gravity at him. This time he couldn't dodge. It slapped him hard throwing him up and back down creating a small crater in the ground. He could barley feel his body. The only thing he could feel was Chuuya's presence looming over him.

Dazai hasn't been wanting to die, but at the moment nothing more. He normally wouldn't give up like this but he couldn't feel his heart, he couldn't feel his body, he couldn't feel himself. And watching Chuuya's body decay was only filling him with more dread. He would rather be dead than watch the one he loves fade to grey. He was tired. He looked up at Chuuya and gave a soft week smile.

 He looked up at Chuuya and gave a soft week smile

[Artwork by : https://twitter.com/S7dOZPN3jWBB6cW?s=20 !!]
-
"Is this how we go out Chibi..? What a lame way..I never..I never.." he lifted his arm up as if he was reaching out for an angel of forgiveness.

"I.. never got to tell you-"

"CHUUYA!!!! HES MINE FOR NOW!!"

Chuuya swung his head back at the sudden call of his name and clenched his fist. The message didn't really get through to him, while the message did to Dazai.

What the hell am I talking about? I've got to destroy this guy and get the job done so we can get back safely.

Dazai rolled over to his side slowly standing up swiping his gun up from behind him. He pointed it at Yukko.

"Game on, Yoshiu."
-
Waaaahh!! Thank you so much for 900+ views!! We are so close to 1K and it's all thanks to you guys ;__; I'm so happy you enjoy my story. I'd also like to say the story is coming to an end soon. It's possible another new chapter before November 30th, because the Storm Bringer LN comes out and it's pretty possibly it will have the first time Chuuya uses corruption, so I wanted to get my version of it down on paper before (possibly) the actual story of the first time Chuuya used corruption. Aside from that, thank you again for reading my story, sorry for an errors and hope you'll like next weeks chapter! ^^'