Ch. 6 [ Hurt ]

The boy darted towards the Double Black. Dazai gave him a determined hard look. But Chuuya on the other hand, was rather confused.

The boy was getting closer and closer by the second.

"Dazai..." Chuuya said under his breath.

He clutched the back of Dazai's shirt not knowing what he'll do next. Not knowing what he'll do next he couldn't move after all and needed Dazai's support. Chuuya looked at Dazai waiting for him to turn his head and give him an answer. Chuuya looked back and before he knew it the boy was standing less then five feet in front of him. And still running.

"THATS IT!! NOW!! DUCK!!!!"
"DAZAI WHAT??!"

Chuuya held tightly onto Dazai as they barreled themselves under the boy, as the boy jumped over them.

Dazai and Chuuya were both sprawled over the floor, then Chuuya looked up.

What the hell is happening..why did he jump over us and not kill us?

Chuuya looked at Dazai who was grimacing in pain.

"Hey..! Dazai are you ok?!"

He was holding his side and gritted his teeth in pain. Chuuya could see he looked like he was about to cry.

"Yeah..I'm fine." He tried moving but winced in pain.

"No..your not."

"Seriously, I'm fine."

Dazai lifted his hand from his side and it was completely blood soaked. That's when Chuuya noticed he was slashed by a broken piece of glass from the explosion early was nailed into his side. When they went to duck, he must of landed on it.

He began to stand up and held an angry glare on his face while holding his side. Chuuya stood up as well and they began supporting each other's weight again.

They finally regained balance and there was an uncomfortable silence in the room. The only people that stood in the room was the Double Black and the Assassin Ballerina boy. The silence didn't last for long, after Dazai broke it.

"Who are you." He asked in a harsh tone.

There was another ten second silence, until the other turned and Spoke.

His eyes were like cat eyes. Fierce and piercing. His long brown braids reaching his waist with the color of stone, and his long Kimono skirt nearly reaching the ground along with the most noticeable thing, his large white hat.

"My name is Yukko Yoshiu. Also known as Y18. I am a Port bodyguard. I ensure that my clients are able to get the goods they need from shipments. And this time, my client has ordered me to eliminate you both."

With in a blink of an eye he was already lunging again at Dazai and Chuuya.

"SHIT- he's fast- GET OUT THE WAY!!" Dazai screamed.

Before Chuuya could react Dazai shoved both of them out the way behind a cargo that was to the left of them.

"Jesus Dazai, that really hurt!"

"Well I bet it hurt even more if you were stabbed to death."

Chuuya gave an eye roll and then fixated himself back on the current situation and Dazai followed.

The boy missed them again. All 3 of the boys made eye contact and then the boy turned on his feet and charged towards the other two, not even giving them a chance to stand up and regain their strength.

"Shit Chuuya!! Dodge to your left!!

Chuuya didn't give any hesitation and slammed himself with all his force into the cargo next to him. He looked to his right and saw Dazai face to face with the murderer.